Chapter 11: Empire State of Mind

"Kaylee Bryant and co-star Aria Shahghasemi have been spotted in Central Park just hours before their interview with Jimmy Fallon

"Kaylee Bryant and co-star Aria Shahghasemi have been spotted in Central Park just hours before their interview with Jimmy Fallon. The 23 year old superstar said in the show that she was starting to fall for someone. Sources say the two have been pretty close since they began filming. Could this be the start of a new power couple" the tv host announced before Kaylee turned off the TV, angrily throwing the remote back on the couch.

All morning Kaylee has see nothing but articles about her set up with Aria and she was growing irritated. All they had was a short conversation of how much they hated each other yet the media blew it out of proportion.

Kaylee began to pace back and forth trying to wrap her head around the first ever scandal she's been apart of. A knock at the door made her stop in her tracks looking at Alex who was eating her breakfast. The two just stared at one another as the knocks continued.

"No, don't get up your majesty, I'll get it" Alex put her fork down and made her way to the door. A few moments later Alex returns with Makena right behind her.

"Did you see it. Oh you looked so amazing." Makena clapped, cheering her on. She was too excited to say the least.

Kaylee looked at Alex who made a gun motion with her fingers and placed it on the side of her head. She pulled her finger guns back then switch her hands to the other side of her head, gesturing an explosion like boom. As if she was blowing out her own brain. Kaylee snickered a laugh feeling the same way.

But that moment was short livid because Kaylees anger returned.

"What the hell! I Am not and Will not be in a relationship with that asshole." Kaylee yelled at her manager.

"Kaylee that's not up to you" Makena laughed.

"Yes it is" Kaylee stepped forward as if to challenge her manager. She glared at her. At this point it had been a starring contest seeing who was the first to break. It was Makena.

"Kaylee you haven't been in a relationship since, well Maya" Makena said, Kaylee scoffed turning away from the older lady. "Point is you need to start dating" Makena walked over to the window that looked over the city.

"I wasn't lying when I said I was talking to someone. But you just had to set me up didn't you" Kaylee snapped.

"Please let me punch her" Alex sternly said walking next to her best friend. Makena gulped a little intimidated.

"Make this story go away" kaylee walked over to her manager and grabbed her iPad from her hands.

"No" Makena coldly said. "Until the movie comes out you two will be in a relationship"