Chapter 45: I Get to Love You

"Bryant!"

"No, Russell"

"Baby It's Bryant. BRY-ANT" Kaylee shouted pinching the bridge of her nose. Danielle stood up from the desk and turned to her fiancé crossing her arms. She narrowed her eyes shaking her head slowly.

"And im telling you Russell is much better. Danielle Rose Russell, Kaylee Russell. It makes perfect sense rather than Danielle Rose Bryant." Danielle pleaded her case turning to the two older girls who were sitting on the bed confused on what they were witnessing. Jenny raised a brow processing the argument That's been happening for the past 6 months while Alex just watched, popping Popcorn into her mouth.

"This is better then keeping up with the kardashins" the green eyed girl laughed.

"Who's names better" both Kaylee and Danielle shouted in unison looking at their friends to pick a side.

"Hyphenate" Alex shrugged. "You know like Kim kardashian West or Beyoncé Knowles-Carter. Why not Russell-Bryant... Bryant-Russell"

"Oooeee they can combine their last name. BRUSSELL" Jenny smiled wildly.

"That is the dummest thing I've ever heard" Kaylee quietly spoke as if she had just been insulted.

"Literally the worst idea" Danielle also spoke quietly and calmly.

"BRYANT" Kaylee shouted once more.

"RUSSELL" Danielle matched her tone.

It had been 2 years since the whole event transpired and their life couldn't be better. The show legacies was a hit and America's number one TV show, winning multiple awards. Kaylee and Danielle where American favorites couple in both tv and real life often time seen as the most hilarious couple acting like children. It proved that despite their celebrity status they had a normal relationship like anyone else. Their insta stories and lives consisted of pranking each other, teasing one another, and just showing how in love they were. Kaylee still had a full schedule but thanks to her new manager Nina it wasn't exhausting.

Kaylee still had tv appearances, interviews as well as going on tour but she always had time for Danielle. Sometimes Kaylee and Danielle would be in separate states or countries doing their own thing but it showed after a while that they weren't a high school couple who needed to be together 24/7. But when they were together they took advantage of that moment.

Kaylee proposed shortly after the first season of the show to Danielle for real this time. Kaylee set up a private dinner with twinkling lights; it was behind the Hollywood sign, the same place they had they're first romantic date. Jenny helped set up candles creating a path towards the young singer. When Danielle walked down the candle lit aisle Kaylee sang to her, I can't help falling in love by Elvis. Kaylee wearing a black lace half sleeves short dress that went above the knee and Danielle wore a beautiful simple black short chiffon dress. After the song the two enjoyed a nice dinner with live music of a string quartet. The evening was perfect under the stars, but what made it even better was when Kaylee got down on one knee and opened a red velvet small box revealing a floral solitaire light blue Diamond engagement ring. It was more beautiful than the current one she had. Except this proposal was real, wanting to spend the rest of her life with the blue eyed girl.

Kaylee asked Danielle to plan her fairytale dream wedding. Whatever her future wife wanted Kaylee was happy to agree. Kaylee told Danielle as long as she got to marry her she doesn't care what type of wedding they had. Just being by her side forever was the endgame of her future. So if it meant having a royal wedding then by all means she'll make sure to put Kate and Williams wedding to shame. A wedding a queen such as Danielle deserved.