Chapter 43: From The Beginning

Everyone was sitting in the dinning room waiting for an explanation from the two older girls. Danielle seemed restless, her leg bounced rapidly and her expression was serious keeping a death grip on her cup, jaws clenched and her eyes narrow focusing solely on Kaylee. Both Kaylee and Alex remained calm, despite being nervous.

"Whatever you have to say better be worth leaving for months" Jenny scoffed, rolling her eyes.

"If it wasn't would I seriously leave." Kaylee calmly spoke.

"Yes! Kaylee you left without warning but a stupid note. You didn't once talk to me or think maybe I wanted to leave with you." Danielle's voice came out thick and rude.

"I'm telling you the truth." Kaylee tried to defend herself. She could see the fury expression on Jenny face.

"Then explain, because I want to understand" Danielle sighed finally loosing her body.

"I'll start From the beginning"

*FlashBack*

Virginia- One Week Before Kaylee Left

"If it means getting you out of contract, firing Makena, and ruining their careers like they're trying to do to you. I'll do it. I'll help you burn them to the ground" Danielle said determine to help her fiancé fight back. Kaylee smiled at the younger girl.

"Now you're talking like a Mikaelson..." Alex slowly clapped walking towards the group. "Hey Kaylee I need a huge favor" Alex tone became serious and her demeanor quickly changed.

"Sure what's up" Kaylee raised a brow at her friends sudden change in mood.

"I need to borrow some money" Alex said crossing her arm. Kaylee looked at Danielle's and back to Alex.

"Babe can you wait for me back at the apartment I wanna talk to Alex"

"Yeah I'll Uh- I'll go get Jenny" Danielle placed a quick peck on her fiancé's lips before walking away.

"Money, how much and for what?" Kaylee quickly turning to her friend taking out her wallet.

"30 million" Alex confessed.

"30 million" Kaylee practically shouted. "You better have good reason why you need that much" She said handing the girl her Black Amex card.

"I'm going to buy the legacies movie from Julie"

"What!"

"Danielle and I over heard her and Makena talking. She said she'll pull the plug on the movie if things go wrong. I know our plan was to prank the studio but that might not be enough."

"So what you have another idea"

"I need you to kill me"

"What kind of drugs are you on. Kill- Alex" Kaylee didn't know what to do or what she was hearing. Alex must of been on some type of drug because she was speaking nonsense.

"Here me out. Look the safety of the cast is very important. When we do the pranks I need to be the one to get hurt. The production team will be scared of a lawsuit and they will immediately cancel the movie. Think about the bad press."

"I don't know Alex, isn't that to far" Kaylee took a deep breath trying to find reason into the plan.

"Would you rather have Danielle get hurt."