Chapter 1

Like every time, I went to bed dreading about the online class that I have to attend tomorrow.  Laying on my bed staring at the ceiling I was thinking of all the possible ways to bunk classes. I miss my friends and the places we used to go together. The silly jokes and 'time passes' we used to have in the college corridors. This covid-19 pandemic is really giving me a headache.

With all these gruelling thoughts I felt my eyes closing and drifting to a dream world. Well technically, it's just me fan girl-ing.

I was facing a plain white wall. Then somebody tapped me on my shoulder. Then I saw Jimin one of the BTS heart throbs asking me to join him for dancing to Boy with luv. And I happily joined. Then I saw Jin, Namjoon, Suga, Jhope, Taehyung dancing along with me. Jungkook was missing though. We were having a blast and that's when I heard a crack. Everything went black. Next I saw a red string caught on fire. It's direction towards me. Although the string is on fire it is not burning. The fire didn't affect it at all. I followed my eyes on the string and saw it's one end is tied on my little finger and I couldn't see the other end. It goes beyond the length of my visibility. My hands were bleeding. The floor was a pool of blood and the fire was only inches away from me.

My eyes shot open, my heart was beating fast. What a weird dream, I thought, squinting my eyes at the insane brightness.

Ughhh..why is my room so bright? I was struggling to adjust to the bright room. And that's when it hit me. The ceiling looks different, it has a white fan. Wait...I have a black fan. Am i still dreaming? Lemme check the time. I searched for my phone and I accidentally knocked something down. I looked and that's when I realised I wasn't in my room. I leaned to pick the vase that fell down. Wait a minute, I have tattoos on my hand and that too just like Jungkook's. What is happening and where the hell am I ?

I flung the blanket off my body. I was looking for a mirror and I don't even know where to find it. After searching for a while, I found it. God what am I seeing? I couldn't even move my feet or hands, I was stuck in front of the mirror with my eyes wide open. I look like him. Why do I look like him? What is all this? Why do I look like Jungkook? No freaking way !!!