Chapter 33

'How do I look?' I wore the dress they bought me. It fits me perfectly, well it should, because they brought 'me' along with them. I also wore make up, not too much, kept it minimal. I don't like caking my face with those stuff.

'You look gorgeous' Jes exclaimed. Rose gave me two thumbs up and a wink. So that means, approval sanctioned.

My phone buzzed, it was Tae.

'He's here. I'm going.' I said excited.

'He will come here hun, why don't you stop running like a 5 year old and wait for him sitting here.' Rose replied trying hard not to burst out laughing.

'I don't mind, I'm going. Bye' I hastily said, quickly giving a flying kiss and a wink. I swear I heard them saying, I'm out of my mind or something like that.

I reached the ground floor and just when the elevator opened, I saw Tae right in front of me.

His eyes went wide seeing me. He didn't expect me coming down here.

'You look beautiful' He said flashing his boxy smile. I knew my cheeks were all red now. I somehow managed to tell him, that he looked handsome as well. I was restraining myself from saying he looked smoking hot.

After a pretty long drive, we reached the Namsan tower. Woahhhh, it looks stunning, this lights and all makes it thousand times more beautiful. I've never been here. Tae was looking at me intently, trying to read my expression. I turned to look at him.

'This place is awesome. Thankyou for bringing me here' I told him while giving him a tight side hug. I knew from his eyes, he was smiling with his whole heart behind the mask. To get privacy he had to cover most of his face, using mask, bucket hat and all those stuff.

He took me to the top of the tower. I was getting more and more thrilled and amazed at each second passes by. The view of the city from up there was blowing my mind. He held me tightly from behind, resting his chin on the crook of my neck. I held his hand with one of mine and his cheek with the other. We stayed like that for God knows how long. I didn't even want to move from there.

Next he took me to a restaurant and I think it was at highest point of the tower. The view below from there is magnificent. He got us a spot that is secluded from the rest. The table and everything was decorated with candles and roses. It looked so romantic. I was trying hard to control my tears. I can't believe he did all this for me. Having food, while holding hands with him made me realise how incomplete I was before meeting him.

Then he took me to the next spot, which was the top of the tower. We had to take a cable car. We were just in time before the observatory was closed. I don't think I can explain the mesmerizing scenery in front of me. He took me to Locks of Love Fence. We locked in ours. All the time I couldn't stop smiling. We spend a few more hours in Namsan tower, taking in all the view.