Chapter 32

'Hyungie are you ready. We need to go.' I started yelling.

'Why are you in such a rush? We need to get ready and look good.' Jin hyung said at his maximum voice from his room.

'You guys always look good anyways. Then why do you all even have to try?' I said frustrated.

'Tae, Jimin come out.'

'She is on fire, isn't she?' Jimin chuckled while talking to Tae.

'Well can't blame her. She's been waiting for all of us to get together.' Tae supported me.

'I knew you would only support your girlfriend, you betrayer Kim Taehyung.' Jimin spat. I stuck out my tongue at Jimin. And he returned the same to me.

After about 30 minutes we all got in our cars and we were on our way to my house.

Rose opened the door and ushered all of us in. My friends have not seen me in jk's body and the boys have not seen Jk in mine. So that was all hilarious. They accidentally kept on coming to me thinking me as Jk. Same happened with him too. The two of us together in one place with switched bodies made the situation very confusing. Well both of us enjoyed every bit of it.

'So Jes and Haze knew each other since they were 10? Wow that's really long.' Jimin said finding it hard to believe.

'Yeah we went to the same school and college and now University.' Jes said.

'My longest friendship is with Taehyung.' Jimin said nudging Tae who was sitting by his side.

'What about you and Rose?' Hobi asked.

'Well we saw each other when we were in college. We got close pretty fast. We always have the same wavelength. That's why we have never fought with each other.' I said.

'You both never had a fight?' Suga said finding it hard to believe.

'Nope. We never had a fight. We kinda get in lots of troubles together.' Rose said eyeing me.

We talked non-stop for a few hours. We didn't even realise it was already past lunch time.

We made so many Indian foods and desserts. They all loved it. They even noted down some of the recipes. I'm happy that now I can eat Indian foods made by Jin or Suga.

After that heavy meal, we all sprawled on the floor and couches in the living room. I was sitting on the floor in between Rose and Jk (aka me).

We decided to play killer. It's something we used to play when we were kids. There will be a killer among the players. He had to give off signals and kill the other players without others knowing. It's hard but really a fun game. Since there's ten of us its gonna be really hard and tricky.

The game got really fierce. Jimin and jin were bickering whenever they got a chance. They were accussing each other of being the killer. But it turned out Suga was the culprit. We played for a few more times.

Sadly, we had to leave. None of us wanted to go. We were having a really good time.

'Can't we do this more often?' Jimin whined supported by me.

'I think we can. We should skip work and do this sometimes.' Namjoon agreed.

I can't wait to do this again. With that we left. Back home we had a small photoshoot, which got quickly wrapped up. I was so sleepy after all this. I went straight to my bedroom. Right when I was about to open the door Tae blocked me.

'Tae...'

'Tomorrow at 8 pm. Get ready. I will come pick you up. Now my bunny can go and sleep.' He said in one breath and left after squishing my cheeks.

I was frozen in my doorstep. What just happened. Whatever drowsiness I was having, had abandoned me. I went to my room and laid on the bed. Tossing and turning. Is that a date or is it just a casual hangout? What should I wear? I guess I won't be sleeping anytime soon.
                            ------------------
I woke up excited today. I'm going to spend the night with him. I never got to be with him just like normal people would do. Going in the public is not possible at all. I really hope today might be different. Actually, I don't care if we could or not. All I wanted to do is spend time with him. Laughing, talking, seeing his boxy smile is enough for me to last a life time.

I got up from my bed to get ready for today's class. I opened my closet and started looking through to find something comfy. Suddenly, something caught my attention. There was a red dress hung at the end. I don't remember having such a dress. I took it out and saw a note pinned on it.

'For the annoying half of me'. And a bunny drawn on the end of the note.

Well that's Jungkook. And did he just call me annoying?

Anyways, that dress was beautiful. The dress had wine red colour. With a wide v neck and a length that reaches right above my knees. This is something I would actually wear and I was glad he bought something that I like. I set it aside and quickly got in something comfy and went to kitchen.

We had yesterday's leftovers. Rose was already there waiting for me. Jes might've left, she has an early class today.

'So did you like it?' Rose asked me right away when I came with my food.

'I love it. When did he buy it?'

'Yesterday we went shopping right after you guys left. We can't send our crazy girl to her lover boy wearing an old dress. Jin oppa suggested us where to go.' She scoffed.

'You all knew?' So I guess I was the only one left. Even the oppas knew about it and they didn't even give me a clue.

She didn't give me a reply instead smirked at me and flipped her hair backwards.

'You and your overdramatic ass' I scoffed.