Chapter 20

'Finallyyyy'. I exclaimed. We completed our exams and are officially free of college. I've started applying for masters degree in Canada and South Korea as well. The best part is my friends have applied there too.

We've always been together and we still want to remain like that. I've grown a liking to the scenery in Korea, it's so beautiful. But only Jk knows about us applying there. We didn't want to tell others yet, not unless we are sure, if we would get in.

I haven't had any scary dreams like that till now. So that's a good thing. I was trying my best to forget all that.

Rose, Jes and I went shopping. We thought of spending some girl time together. After that we had tons of food. We all share the same weakness. Now we're heading back home. They are gonna sleep over at my house today.

We haven't done this in a while. Kook's gonna be surprised tomorrow, seeing them here.

'Guys, I received a mail and I got in.' I said excitedly.

'Really?' They both replied happily. I've got into a university in South Korea.

'But I want you guys there too.'

'We may be there too. Let's hope for the best'. Jes said.

'And don't worry Jungkook and the boys are gonna be there. It will be much better if you guys stay close.' Rose said.

'Yeah'. I agreed.

Next day

I'm in the couch watching some TV show with Jimin.

'It's so boring, I wish we could go out and do something.' Jimin said.

'Yeah, I want to go out too.' I pouted.

'Ok well we all know it is difficult for us to go out like that. So quit complaining and help me cut these vegetables.' Jin said coming from the kitchen wearing an apron and holding a knife.

'He's armed, let's help him.' Jimin chuckled.

Cooking with them is really fun. It's full of chaos and laughs.

'Kook might have had a panic attack when he woke up today.'

'What did you do this time?' Jin asked.

'I had a sleepover with Rose and Jes.'

'And you didn't tell him.' Jimin completed. I grinned at him.

'I'm sure tomorrow, you will get scared. He won't let this slide away that easily.' Jin said.

'I know but it's fun teasing him, you know.'

Just like I thought he freaked out when he woke up. They had a good laugh though. I'm satisfied and happy.

                                   ---------

Another happy day in my body.

I woke up and checked my phone right away. 'Check your dms sweety'. A message from Jk. I have an instinct this is going to be bad.

Ok first of all no embarassing posts or story. Wait, what he fricking texted Ryan and send him a friend request. 'Hey sweety I've always wanted to tell you this. You are so handsome and that makes me swoon.' Shit, did he really send him this. Lucky he didn't see it yet. I immediately deleted all those rubbish.

'Youuuuu, are you really planning to ruin my life' I started shouting.

'It was fun wasn't it.' Jungkook answered.

'Hell noo.' I was really annoyed at him.

'Now you know what you get for pissing me off in the morning. So don't try again sweety.'

'Don't sweety me and ok I won't piss you off in the morning

'Don't sweety me and ok I won't piss you off in the morning. Happy now?'

'Very much.' He disconnected. Well I didn't say anything about the evening, I smirked.

That evening Jes called me and told that she got in in the same University. Last day Rose got in too.

I'm so excited and happy that we're all gonna be together again. I wish we never get separated.