Chapter 28

I woke up hearing a loud noise. I went out to check and saw Namjoon holding a can. He saw me.

'Sorry did I wake you? I was feeling hungry so I was going to have a snack.'

'No it's ok' I said. Poor Namjoon and his clumsy hands.

'Are others awake hyung?'

'Nope, I guess Jin hyung is awake though'
Jin and Suga are always the first to wake up. Jimin and I are the last.

I went back to my room. Got freshened up and returned and saw everyone was either drinking coffee or chatting. I joined Hobi and Jin.

'Look who's awake this early' Jin started mocking me.

'Oh come on...Jimin wakes up late too.'

'What nooo, you always were the last to rise' Jimin piped in from the other end.
I frowned at him and mimicked what he said.

'Ok that's enough, for today.' Hobi said laughing in between.

Suga came and sat next to me. ' Remember something?'

'What? Ohhh violin right?'

'Yeah'

'What violin?' Hobi asked.

'She...he....whatever Haze knows to play violin. I asked her to teach me the basics.' Suga said.

'You know how to play violin. I didn't know that?' Tae said raising his head from his phone.

'I didn't tell because, I'm not that good. I lost touch. It's been years.' I justified.

Anyways that morning, they made me play few songs. I made a lot of mistakes. But it's ok. It felt good to play after so long. Then I showed Suga some of the basic things. It was fun, everytime he makes mistakes the hyungs will line up to mock him, especially Jimin. He really utilised the time to get on his nerves.

Now we're on our practice room for the new song's choreography. We've learned it completely. It's the last practise for the day.
'So your friend, did he leave?' Jimin asked.
'He might've. He said the flight was in the morning.'

'Ohh my baby is now aloneeee and boredddd.' Jimin started in his baby voice.

'Nooo I'm not bored and for sure I'm not alone.' I said flicking his head.

'Ouchhh that hurts. Taehyungah look our baby ggukie or should I say baby Hazel is crying.'

'What happened?' Tae came running back from the snack table.

'No I'm not crying. Stop making fun of me Jimin.' I slapped his hand.

'She's on attack mode, better sit few metres away from her.' I raised my hands in fighting mode.

'I'm on Jk mode remember?' I smirked.

'What is it with you two idiots?' Tae asked with a raised eyebrow.

Jimin left from my side and went to him. 'I just said how she misses her new friend that left.'

Jimin left saying that. But what my attention caught on was how Tae's face fell. Ok, it's time, I need to sort it out between us. I was about to call him when Hobi came and called us for the last round of practice.

Time skip

'Yessss'

'We completed'

We were all happy that our practice is done. We have a week off now. So it is rest time.

After all this we returned to our home. I thought I would rest for some time. I played music and fell asleep.

After like two hours or something I woke up. I went to the kitchen to eat something, I guess everyone already had their dinner. I found some leftovers and also Jin hyung made something. It looks good but I don't know the name. Anyways I had that. All were on their bedrooms. They must be tired after the practise. So I didn't go disturb them.

Jimin was actually watching television. I thought I will hang out with him. I sat near him. I tried to concentrate but the movie was already half way through. So I decided to head back to my room and play some video games or something.

Just when I was about to open the door to my room. I heard Tae's door.

'Hey, I thought you were asleep.' I said.

'No I thought I would watch television.' Tae said and started walking.

'Well Jimin's already on it.' I told him.

'Ohh so no point going in there.' He turned to his room. What's with him? Can't he see I'm bored too? We could play or watch something together duh.

'Can we play something together?'

'I'm not in the mood.'

'Please come on, I'm so bored. There's nothing to do in here.' I really wanted to play with him.

'I see, now he's gone, you want us. If you weren't stuck here, I am sure you would've already left with him. You must be sad now he's not here.'

'What? You've no idea what you're saying. I didn't even think about it like that. Tae he was just my friend. I didn't think you would take it like this. Tae...'

'No it's enough, I've heard enough.' With that he shut the door.

I went to my room and shut it. My eyes were welling up. I can feel the pain in my chest. I never thought this would come to this. I curled up in my bed and buried my head in the pillows. I wanted to cry out loud. But I couldn't. I just wish this didn't happen. I didn't mean it. I never wanted Tae to feel like this. I didn't want to hurt him. I've always wanted to make him feel happy. He means so much to me. He means everything to me. I don't even know how to put it in words.