Chapter 14

It's so bright. I mumbled. Why is it so bright? That's when I felt something moving beside me. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Tae beside me. His face was parallel to mine and he was still asleep. He's really gorgeous. I know I have seen him a lot of times. But I never got to see him this close. Wouldn't it be weird to look at someone like that. This way he's sleeping so he wouldn't know.

He slowly opened his eyes. I quickly closed mine. I didn't know what to do. I don't want him to catch me staring at him. But I couldn't stay like that, so i opened again. He was actually looking at me. 'You awake?' He mumbled in his morning voice. I didn't think his voice can go deeper than they already are. Uff, my heart's beating faster.
'Yeah, did you sleep here, last night?'

'There's only three bedrooms so we all had to share. And I thought it would be better if it was us.'

I smiled. I turned my face to the ceiling to hide my now redden face. 'So what were you guys doing last day?'

'We were all tired, so we didn't go anywhere, just explored the house. I will show you around. This place is awesome.'

'I would love that.'

'Come on love birds, time to wake up.' Came Namjoon's voice. Love birds? Seriously? But I couldn't hide my blush. This Kook blushes harder than girls. Even i don't think I turn red like him. When I turned my face, Tae was all red. So I guess it wasn't just Jungkook.

'Dear, did you call Kookie? Isn't today his first day at your college?' Hobi asked.

'Ohh shit.' I forgot.

'No swearing lady. And be careful the cameras starts recording at 9.' Jin said.

Jin hyung sometimes acts like my mother and that makes me feel like I'm home

Jin hyung sometimes acts like my mother and that makes me feel like I'm home. I hope Jk won't screw up today. After all it's been a long time since I stepped foot on my college.
Lockdown started when I was a second year student, now I'm the senior and this is my last year there. We missed a lot of moments that we could've had.

'Hey where are you?' I asked Kook.

'Im at the bus stop. And Jes is here.'

'And? Did you guys get along?' I was hoping they would get along quickly after the awkward phase.

'There's a starting trouble. But I will manage it. How much time to get to school?'

'About 45 minutes. Hang in there buddy, Rose will be there by the time you guys reach.' I laughed.

'I wasn't asking that.' He tried to justify.

'Well anyways, don't mess up I have a reputation to maintain.' I ended the call before he could stab me with sarcasm.

We're at the beach right now. Our Airbnb was in the beach. The view is just breathtaking. I wish I could explain it with words. It's phenomenal. We are in Vaadhoo Islands. The sea is crystal blue and the beach has a lot of trees which complements the blue of the ocean.

We spent the day playing volleyball. Then it was cooking time. Jin and Suga was in charge. So we had a hearty meal. Joonie and Hobi were so focused on playing blocks that they didn't even realise when the food was ready.

Jimin, Tae and I played video games and then we had a blast doing karaoke. My throat is sore after all the screams. Then we all went to watch the sunset. The sky was a light pink. I promised myself I will come here one day without all these cameras and enjoy it to the full.

But the night was just out of this world. The sea was glowing. It was like a scene from the movies. It was literally glowing and looked like the ocean was filled with pearls.

'Do you love it here?'

I turned and saw Tae coming. 'I am in love with this place.'

'Wanna come here one day, with me.' He mumbled the last part.

'Hmm? I would love to.' I smiled.

'I think it's time for us to go sleep. Hobi hyung's been looking for you.'

'Yeah we should. It's pretty late.'

We headed back to the house and told good night to everyone.

Now we're in our room. I'm kinda tensed. Because I'm sharing a bed with Kim Taehyung. For him it's like sleeping with Jungkook. But for me, even though I'm in Jk's body, I'm still a girl. So no one can blame me.

'Paditham evide vare aayi (how's your studies going) ?' I asked in Malayalam.

Our heads were facing the ceiling. He suddenly turned his head to me. 'Huh?' He asked perplexed. I just raised my eyebrow, hoping he could see me in the moonlight.

'Ohh, ippo kozhabam illa (going okay).' He replied shyly. It was good to hear him reply.

I was surprised when he told me his interest to learn Malayalam and English. But he insisted he wanted to speak with me in Malayalam. So it would be like having a secret language. I liked the sound of it.

'Ohh I forgot I have to learn Tax, there's a test tomorrow.' I sprang up from the bed.

'What?' Tae got up too seeing me getting all worked up.

'Jk told me, but I forgot what am I gonna do now. I'm sorry Tae you can sleep, I will join later. Lemme read the notes he sent me.'

'Its ok, you can go.'

I started learning from the living room. All were sleeping, so it was really quite. Usually I don't take tests this seriously, but if I get low marks Kook can get scolded. I don't want him to suffer because of me more than he already is.