Chapter 8

I was in my bedroom with Taehyung. He didn't leave my side since that encounter with others. I am so glad that he stood by my side. My phone buzzed and I already knew Jk's awake.

Just like I thought he is also bewildered. Tae comforted us. We were all clueless as to what's happening.

'What are we gonna do? Will it ever stop?' I asked.

'Seems like you switch every alternate days.' Tae replied.

'We're still not sure of that. It's been only two days.' Jk reminded us.

'What do we do now?' I asked.

'Until we find a solution I think we need to manage it. We should try not to let the world know.' Jk said.

'I think that's the only option for us.' Tae said looking at me.

'Well my life's easy, but yours is not. Sooner you will have to start performing and how am I supposed to do that?'

'Don't worry about that, I will help you learn all the dances and practise singing with you. And guide you through the day.' He assured me while lightly squeezing my hand.

I smiled genuinely for taking care of me, when he doesn't have to.

Jk brought us back to his attention.'Don't you have classes today?'

'Nope, Saturdays and Sundays are holidays. So you're free. But we might want to discuss it to my friends.?

'Whaatt??' They both asked quite loudly to my hearing.

'Guys they are my friends, I don't think Jungkook will be able to manage college without them. I have a degree to get and I plan to get it this year itself. So there's no other way.' I said matter of factedly.

'And what makes you think they will believe you.' Jk asked.

'I'm pretty sure it's much better to start with Rose. Atleast she knows who you are. Then let's deal with Jes.'

'Are you sure this is gonna be okay?' Tae asked concerned.

I nodded. 'I think it's better if you text Rose and save her from a panic attack. Then let's do a conference call. That will make her believe this.'

'Ohhh and one thing I am going to log in to my Instagram account from your phone. You can from mine too. And don't try reading my texts, luckily I deleted all my history.

'Well I did too.' Jk snickered. So I guess no leverages anymore.