Chapter 18

I woke up hearing Jimin's voice. He was playing something real loud right in my ears with his phone. I groaned and threw the pillow I was hugging at him.

'Come on, I get to annoy you only some rare days. Let me enjoy it to the maximum.'

I started shouting at him in Malayalam. He immediately retreated because he didn't know what I was shouting. He highly doubted if i was cursing or not. And I didn't correct him either, so I could have a peaceful morning.

 And I didn't correct him either, so I could have a peaceful morning

'Wake upppp.' Suga banged the door and left. Well that's a call I would listen to and obey right away.

I freshened up and was dragged to the living room by Jimin. He will never leave me alone.

Today we had cereals for breakfast. Taehyung wasn't his usual cheerful self. After food he went to his room and I trailed behind him.

'Hey Mr. Tae what's wrong?'

'Nothing.' He flashed a smile that was very much fake.

'You can tell me anything if you want ?'

'Did you complete Hwarang?'

'No, I'm on episode 18. You want to watch with me? I am a good criticisor.' I winked at him.

'I'm sorry I can't. I had to go with Jimin to the studio.'

'Ok then, I'm pretty sure I would finish it by the time you come back.'

'Let's see.' He just fricking smirked and left the room.

What was that for? I shrugged and went to my room. If it's a challenge, then i'm in. I thought to myself.

Ok now I'm regretting. I had been binge watching it. I couldn't control my tears watching Hwarang. I was sobbing so hard when Tae entered my room.

'What's wrong?' Tae asked concerned.

I got off from my bed and hugged him tight. I don't know why I'm getting this emotional. That was just a drama, but still it affected me so hard.

'Hey hey what's wrong?'

'Nothing, I just missed you...'

He hugged me back. Relief spread through me. He bought me to my bed and made me sit there and sat beside me.

'So, you were watching hwarang.'

I nodded pouting. He chuckled.

'The members actually laughed at this scene and here you are crying your eyes out.'

'I thought I will not cry but....' I pouted tearing up again. I swear I don't usually cry like this especially in front of others. But his acting made it look so real.

'Come on now, cheer up.' I smiled lightly hearing that.

'Ahh, I forgot to ask you. Who's Ryan?' His face became serious.

Why do I get the feeling that he was waiting for a chance to ask me this. 'He was my senior in college.'

'Senior?' He frowned.

'Yes senior. Why ?'

'That's not what he told me.'

'Ohh come on, what does he know. My friends were just kidding when they said we were dating.'

'Dating.' He shouted it out so loud than he intended to. 'He told me that you were best friends.'

Ughh that Rose and Jes were playing with me. Now how will I clear the mess I've made.

'Ok, Let me clear all of this. First we are not friends and have definitely not dated. I have never had a boyfriend. I haven't even talked to him to begin with.'

'I'm sorry, Haze.'

'For what?'

'For overreacting.'

'Wait a minute. Were you jealous, Kim Taehyung?' I started teasing him.

'Uhhh me, nooooo.' He replied scratching his head. I chuckled.

'Cry baby' He teased me then.

'Ohh boyy I'm gonna kill you for real now.' I started chasing him all the way around the room, laughing and giggling while throwing pillows at him.

They are my family now. I'm sure of that. It's impossible for me to imagine how life was before I met them. I know I'm enjoying every single moment i have with them. But it worries me, will everything be lost when I'm back, when the switching stops. I want to be back in my body, believe me. It's just the thought of not being able to see them, the missing, the hole that will be left in my heart, paining me. Maybe it won't result that way.