Chapter 25

'So, Rose and Jes are they getting along with them?' I was talking to my mom for the past one hour. I try to call her everyday. I really miss her and dad. I've never stayed away from them, this long. So it's hard for both of us.

'Yeah, mom they're good. Ohh mom, I have to leave now. Didn't I tell you, I'm meeting up with Ryan today.'

'I forgot, ok bye honey.'

'Bye, ma'

I was late. He was already waiting for me in the entrance.

'Hey, I'm sorry for being late.'

'It's ok.'

We were sitting in the corner and the glass opening gave us a beautiful view of the lake outside. It was just wow.

'How is your classes and all?'

'Yeah it's pretty good. And what about yours?'

'Same. This is my last year. Then I have to start looking for jobs. Hey, I've always wanted to ask you. I know you've seen me in the corridors of our college. But how come we've never ever talked.'

'I don't know, maybe we didn't get a chance until now.' This was the topic I was trying to avoid the whole time.

'Maybe now we can make up for the lost time....right?'

I didn't know what to say to that, so I just smiled.

Then our food came, lucky me, food saved me from this conversation.

But rest of the evening was not bad at all. We didn't even speak about that. Actually he was really fun to hang out with. If we got the chance before, we would've been really good friends. He even offered to drop me in my apartment. But I didn't want him to know where we live. So I went home by myself.

Rose and Jes was waiting for me in the door.

'Ok spill it' Rose said right after I closed the door.

'Guys actually there's nothing to spill. We just talked about some random stuff, nothing you guys are interested in.' I gave them a quick idea of what we talked about and then I went to my room.

I showered and is now laying on my bed. I had my phone on mute. When I checked I had seven missed calls from Tae. I called him right away.

'Hey...'

'Why didn't you attend the call?' He picked up right away.

'It was on mute, sorry'

'So when did you come back?'

'Just thirty minutes back'

'What took you so long? It's already past 11.'

'I didn't realise we were late. It was fun. The lake view was just awesome.'

'Glad you enjoyed it with him. I have to go now, will see you tomorrow.'

'Ohh ok then bye.' I ended the call. That was quick. I had to talk to him about a lot of things. Maybe he's tired from the practise. Shortly after I started sleeping too.

𝐼𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑎 𝑠𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑝𝑎𝑡ℎ 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑏𝑜𝑡ℎ 𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑠𝑠. 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑜𝑦.

'𝐷𝑖𝑑 𝑤𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑑𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛, 𝐽𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝐻𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑎ℎ ?' 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝑎𝑠𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑦.

'𝑊𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑛𝑜 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑖𝑐𝑒. 𝑊𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒re.'

'𝐼𝑠 𝑖𝑡 𝑠𝑎𝑓𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑢𝑠.' 𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑠𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑓𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑒.

'𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦, 𝑤𝑒'𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟. 𝑁𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔'𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎 ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑚 𝑢𝑠.' 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑟𝑒𝑝𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑑.

'𝑌𝑒 𝐽𝑢𝑛𝑎ℎ, 𝐼 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑤𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒.' 𝐽𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝐻𝑦𝑢𝑛 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑝𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑎 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑎 𝑠𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑝𝑜𝑛𝑑. 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑒𝑐𝑙𝑢𝑑𝑒𝑑. 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑛𝑜 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑. 𝐼 𝑔𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑦.