Chapter 11

I opened my eyes with a wide smile today. This is one of those mornings where I get to wake up in my own body and in my house.

I went straight to washroom. Bathing became mine and Jk's first thing in the morning and the last thing in the night. We still can't get ourselves to do that for each other. So decided to do it like this. Much less complications.

We have been living like this for about two weeks. We managed our timings. My friends helps him with classes along with me. I also try my best to attend classes with him. I can't just stop studying all of a sudden, although I would love to, so I listen to the class too.

The boys have been working on their new album. I will learn everything and then pass it onto Jungkook right away so he can memorize that for the next day.

My life's this better only because of one person, Tae. He helps me with everything day and night.

Jimin's kinda stuck with us always. So it was getting harder keeping it from him. When the time's right we will tell them.

After my usual morning routine I tried to call Kook, but he is declining my calls. What the heck. So I decided to practice for the new album. I had to memorize the melody, lyrics and ofcourse the choreography. But it's not that hectic, coz it's only been a few days. So everything's not yet planned.

My phone rang, it was Tae. He calls me everyday now. It's been a routine. We talk about everything that's going on, without leaving a single thing.

'Hey Haze, what were you doing?'

'The usual, binge watching series after the practice.'

'Hey don't watch it without me. I don't wanna watch alone.'

'It's another series. If you want to watch it I will watch it again with you. No problem.'

'You will? That's ma girl.' I could hear his laughs.

'Tomorrow's the day, don't forget alright?'

'Okay okay I remember.' Yeah that was a deal between us.

We made a bet that one day if he had to help me from other members for more than five times, then I will have to accept his friend request and be able to see my pictures. Guess what, he had to save me for more than seven times. Everybody hangs out with Kookie all the time. So it hard to escape.

Pfft now I have to show him how ugly I look. I mean, come on, he's World's Most Handsome Man. But it was fun to tease him everytime about it. He might think I look like a fricking hobbit.

We talked for an hour or something. That's when I saw 5 missed calls from jk. I called him back.

'Cared to call me back, punk?' I said annoyed.

'Come on, atleast I called you back.' He said childishly.

'Why did you decline my call?'

'I was talking with Rose.'

'I didn't know you guys were that close.' I was surprised.

'And who the hell were you talking to? I've been calling you non-stop.'

'Well I was talking with Tae.'

'Now tell me who's close.' I could sense him smirking at me from there.

'So we should tell them tomorrow right?' I changed the topic.

'Yeah we should.'

'Will they get angry?'

'Yeah, for not telling them.'

'Can't we just do it today?'

'Hello... Hazel I can't hear you. I will call you later then.' He disconnected.

That idiot's been doing it everytime I ask him to tell them. He's been avoiding talking to them by himself. He want me to get all the scoldings.