Chapter 16

Yayy, today's gonna be fun. I turned in the bed to look at Tae. But he wasn't there. Maybe he woke up early. I quickly freshened up and checked the luggage to get ready. Just like I thought, my eyes met with a bag full of black and grey clothes. I grabbed a a random black shirt and went to the living room.

Jin and Suga was awake and having coffee. I joined them. I can't believe there was a time when I wouldn't even talk to them. But now, no one can stop me from blabbering day and night. Yes I talk a lot.

'Let's make some kind of snack. Come on, help me will ya?' Jimin came from the kitchen.

'Yeah, I will.' I've never cooked with him. This should be fun.

'Let's make some Indian sweets.'

'How about gilebi? I'm sure you guys will like it'. I suggested.

'Yeah, let's do it'.

And that's how we started, it was fun. We both don't cook that much like Jin. The kitchen was a mess and chaos. We both were covered in dough but somehow we managed to make it. Luckily it tasted really good. I approved that it tastes just like how it should.

They all loved it. They wanted me to suggest something like this for the next time too. We saved some for Kook tomorrow. He is in love with Indian food. I thought he will struggle with spicy foods, but he's better than me with Indian spices.

Tae and I are on our way to snorkeling.

'I hope I don't mess up and raise doubts. Jk loves things like this. What if I get scared?'

'Well don't worry about that. If there's one thing, you both are crazy as hell when it comes to adventure and scary stuffs. Except for horror movies.' He mocked me at the end.

It was more beautiful than I thought it would be. The coral reefs, small vibrant coloured fishes, sea shells, the plants. It was mesmerizing. I didn't want to leave that place. But sadly we had to leave. Tae was the best companion I could ask for. He took me every place they went yesterday. I am not that good in swimming although Jk is, but he helped me. He was excited like he was there for the first time. We decided to take rest on the beach sand.

'Two more months for your classes to end right?' He asked.

'Yup'

'Then what's your plan?'

'I should go for higher studies. Most probably, I might go to Canada. I've always wanted to go there. And also because my brother's there. '

'Ohhh' His voice dropped.

'Huhh?'

'How's your hand after Kookie's stunt?'

'It's ok now. It wasn't that serious anyways'.

'I've always wanted to ask you. Do you miss the things the way they were? When you could be with your family, friends, with no tensions, no messed up days, no worries.'

'Yes I miss that. I miss how simple it was before. But I like this too. I never thought I would be able to see you guys, live with you guys like a family. Yeah I like how it used to be but I like it better with you.... you guys.' Shit, I choked on the last words.

He smiled and scooted closer to me. He raised his hands and was about to place it over my shoulders. But he stopped, we forgot about the cameras. We can remove our mics, but we can't switch off the cameras like that.

We decided to head back to our house. We spent the night playing board games. Jimin was throwing a tantrum because Jin won the game. I didn't think he will take snake and ladder that seriously.