Chapter 35

I found myself standing beside a haystack. I knew this place was familiar, because in one of my dreams I have seen Jeong Hyun and that girl talking before the villagers found them.

I heard hurried foot steps and I saw both of them coming to where I'm standing. I guess I'm at the exact same day like then.

Suddenly everything went away, then I saw her sitting beneath a tree. She was looking at something with a sweet smile on her face. I drew closer to know what that was. I couldn't believe my eyes. She had a bracelet on. A red string which had a rose painted red in carved wood. She was totally lost in that moment, that she didn't even realise when Ye Jun sat beside her.

He lovingly patted her head, 'You love him don't you?'

She nodded her head shyly to which her brother gave her a side hug, pulling her head lightly to rest on his shoulders.

'I want nothing more than your happiness. I will do everything I can to make you happy. I don't care what others think. I want to give my little sister her whole world.'

'I love you oppa' She replied giving him a tight hug.

Then next, I saw myself on a forest and found those three travelling with heavy sacks on their bag.

I jolt myself awake from the sleep. But decided to lie down for a few more minutes and closed my eyes.

Now I know what happened to them, why they fled from the village. I've always felt she and I are related somehow. But this dream assured it was true. The girl, Jeong Hyun, Ye Jun, the bracelet, everything relates to the present me, Jungkook and Taehyung.

I can't still believe if all of this is even possible. I don't think reincarnation is true. But everything that's been happening in my life is compelling me to think otherwise.

I heard a familiar voice. 'Jungkookie it's already past 11. Wake up.' It was just Tae. Wait did I just hear Tae?

I shot my eyes open. Tae was standing on the doorstep.

'Tae..'

'Haze...is this real? Or Kookie are you trying to fool me?'

'No Tae it's really me. I didn't switch.' I couldn't believe my own words. Tae was startled. After a few seconds he rushed to my side and lifted me and spun. He put me down and gave me a kiss.

'I can't believe, this is happening'. Excitement laced in his voice.

We were so excited and I was pretty sure Jk didn't wake up. He is with his hyungs. I called him instantly.

'Wake up, dumbhead.' I excitedly spoke right after he answered the call.

'What?' He replied in his sleepy morning voice.

'Look where you are'

For a few seconds there was silence. Then I heard a loud scream which almost bursted my ear.

After the call, we all decided to meet up at the dorm, Rose and Jes told they would join us there.

All were happy and so grateful that everything was back to normal. It was still unbelievable. I told them about all my dreams, what all happened and the identical gifts ( bracelet, ring).

Namjoon oppa told me that there's a myth called red string of fate. It's said that such a fate can never be broken.The two people connected by the red thread are destined lovers, regardless of place, time, or circumstances. This magical cord may stretch or tangle, but never break.

That reminded me of the dream I had before all this switching happened. In that dream I found a red string caught on fire and was not affected by the flame at all. It didn't burn off. It was perfectly fine.

So like he said, this could be it. Our fate which tied all three of us, destined to meet again and be together like we were supposed to at the first time.

It's still unbelievable, how an ordinary girl who lived in Kerala came to meet the most amazing human beings and be a part of their life. To meet them and find her love. From simple to complicated to the most beautiful life I have now.

Thinking of all this while spending time with him like this in the balcony was really special for me. I scooted close to his side and got under his arm. He wrapped me around and gave me a light peck on my forehead. I lifted my head and gave him a kiss which turned to a longer one as he returned me with the same.

Thank you guys for reading this story. I hope you all like it.

I have posted my next work. This is Jeon Jungkook story. This fanfiction is my second work and I believe you all will like it just like you liked this. This is a jjk fantasy short novel.

                            FOR YOU