Chapter 22

I groaned waking up. It wasn't that comfortable sleeping in a flight. I'm on my way to Korea. Jes and Rose were sleeping. I said goodbye to my parents the day before. Because last day it was Jungkook. He also loves them and is going to miss them. He said he's going to miss sitting beneath the tree in my backyard. He loved it, every morning the ground beneath it will be filled with pink flowers. It sheds every early morning. And the view is just beautiful.

I straightened myself and saw that I was wearing a knitted white turtleneck crop top and light blue shaded skinny ripped jeans with white boots. My hair is left untied and reaches upto my hips. I really wanted to look good on our first meeting and Kook did a pretty good job.

After about thirty minutes we landed on Seoul airport. It is so beautiful in here, even if it's not my first time seeing it. But it feels so good to explore more because when I was here as Jk we always had to rush and couldn't take in the view.

Jk already booked a cab for us to take us to our apartment. Our apartment has four bedrooms including a guest room, a living room and a kitchen attached to a common space. It was simple and calming. The rooms had white walls and also had small plants and succulents.

'We should go out and see around' Jes suggested.

'We can go tomorrow, we have to unpack and arrange everything today.' Rose said.

'Yeah, that's good.'

My room like every other rooms was white. It also had small succulents on the bedside table. Everything was arranged, Jk and I took our time to arrange most of the things. It was little hard to find reasons to come here but we somehow managed it.

Now I have to unpack and stuff all of these clothes in the closet. After all this, we should go and see them. They have no idea I'm here. Just then someone rang the calling bell. It might be Jk. How did he manage to sneak out this early?

I went to the front door, I didn't see Rose or Jes anywhere around. I opened the door. My eyes went wide. It was not just Kook but Tae too.

Well Tae was frozen in the front door. So I guess he didn't know where he was going.

'Hey guys

'Hey guys.' I smiled and waved my hands.

'Hi, I couldn't wait to see you.' Jk replied, dragging Tae inside. Then Jk hugged the hell out of me.

'You are so tinyyyy.' He started teasing me while pinching my cheeks. He knew I hate that. Ughh.

'Ok huugge maan, you're gonna be in this tiny body tomorrow, remember ?' He quickly put down his hands and started pouting.

'Im so happy now we can stand together at the same place and not at different countries.' Jk continued.

'When did you reach here and why didn't you tell me?' Taehyung spoke atlast.

'We thought to surprise you all. I reached just 30 mins before.' I replied.

'Jes is calling her mom.' Shouted Rose while coming to me.

'Ouch, I can hear you very clearly Rose.' I replied.

She stopped midway.

'Am I hallucinating, I can see Jungkook and V standing right behind you? Maybe it's because I was thinking about us meeting them. Anyways lemme just call him.' Just then her phone started ringing. She took her phone out from her pocket.

I thought she would faint or scream when she sees them for the first time. Well, this is no better than that, except for the fainting part. Thank god that didn't happen. Well Kook was smiling like a bunny and...and what am I seeing, is he blushing? And he's also the one calling Rose right now.

She took the call and before she could say anything he said, 'Idiot, you're not hallucinating.'

Haa you should've seen her face. I thought her eyes will pop out of her socket.

'So you guys really are here.' He nodded and flicked at her head.

'Damn boy you're strong. When did you guys came?'

'Just a few minutes ago.' He replied.

That's when I remembered Tae's still here taking in all the drama and enjoying.

'And that's Rose, Tae. Don't you remember her?' I asked him.

'Ofcourse, the girl who fell for the blue haired boy in Boy with luv.' Tae recollected with a smile that he was trying hard to control his laughter.

'Yup that's me.' Rose raised her hands and piped in.

'Whatt...so he's your bias even now.' Jk started whining.

I smacked his hand and said, ' Nooo she's a proud ot7 now.'

Rose nodded her head frantically.

'I could've introduced myself you know.' She told me.

'I wouldn't have if you guys weren't having a staring competition at each other.' I mocked.

'What we weren't staring?' Rose and Jk replied at the same time.

'Guys, they all look the same, how am I gonna remember who I talked to the previous day, if I can't even remember the one I met few minutes back.' Jes started speaking from her room and ended right in front us with a dumbstruck face.

Ohhh here we go again. Why the hell do all of them talk without even checking if we are alone in this house.

'Ohhh, youuuu...' She started looking at the boys with a troubled expression.

Rose and I knew straight away she can't recognise who's who. That girl told me that she knew all seven now. I wonder if she even know how I look half the week.

I looked at Rose and I knew she was planning to screw Jes if she mess up.

If she says they look the same, then that's it we're gonna kill her. We might also put her in kitchen duty.

'They all lo....' Jes started we both were shooting daggers at her. 'Look different.' Thank god she didn't complete the other sentence.

Then I introduced her to Tae. It's a little too difficult for her to get to talking. She's a little too shy. But it will only take I little time. Then she will be just like us.