Chapter 4

Although I act like I don't care, I'm actually pretty scared. I mean come on, I'm in a man's body. I'm scared of 'my' own hands. Ohh boy.. my poor body is with him. I'm freaking out by even thinking about it.

I can't even close my eyes, everytime I try I remember all that's been happening.

Huh? did I hear someone. Oh god what if it's someone I don't know. Please let it be Taehyung or Jimin. I saw the knob creek and a black messy hair. Then I heard the voice saying 'Jungkookie'.

He turned his face. Ohhh myyy godd. That's Kim Taehyung. Woahhh he's really handsome. Cameras aren't doing justice to this face.

'Why are you staring at me like that? Is there something on my face?' asked Tae bewildered.

I gulped down hardly and told him 'No it's just....just....'

'What is it? Are you not well?'

'No it's not that. I'm not who you think I am.'

'Ok then who are you, may I ask? Stop joking jk.'

'No I'm telling the truth.' I said sincerely. He walked towards me with a confused look.

Ok lemme just skip, it took another few precious minutes to let him sink in with the thoughts. I'm surprised, just like jk said he took it in pretty well, atleast better than I thought.

'So you're telling me your name is Hazel, a college student from India stuck in jk's body. How...how is it possible? Tae asked totally lost.

'Ive no idea. I woke up and found ou....' The phone bell rang. I stopped talking and told him that it's Jungkook. We put the call in speaker. Tae spoke and jk told him everything again. No matter how many times we talked about it, we still can't believe it.

We all stayed silent for a few minutes. Then jk broke the silence and said that he told my parents.

Now I'm panicking. Jk started, ' Your mom and dad didn't believe it at first, thought you were joking. So I started speaking in Korean and that did the magic.'

'Wait how would they know that that was Korean?'

'Well actually that didn't work, so I had to use Google translator. Then someone called and I didn't realise it was your brother and I didn't even know your parents' name so things got all messed up and atlast they had no choice but to believe it wasn't you. They are still in shock but atleast they understood.'

'Ok that's much better. And?'

'Oh well they told me not to attend classes today' He replied with a giggle.

'WHATTTT... No way... They never allowed me to bunk the classes, not even one class.'

'I think they believe in me more than you' He replied sarcastically.

I was hella disappointed. I pouted and looked at Tae. He was trying hard not to laugh.
'Oh come on, I'm serious.' I tried to speak.

'I can't believe that's the thing that got registered in your mind when there's loads of other things to worry about.' Tae replied in between his laughs.

Why am I hearing this same dialogue over and over again. Ughh im frustrated now.

That reminded me of something. 'Jungkook, my friends might call if they don't see me on the classes.'

'I will not attend the call then.'

'No don't do that. We survive this online classes through team work, so I don't wanna ruin it. I'm pretty sure one of my friends, Jessie will call shortly asking if you got the time table for the day or not. Tell her you're on your way to your cousins' and won't be able to attend the classes. And don't forget to ask for today's notes. She will send it to you.'

'Will she buy it?'

'I'm sure she will. But then there's Rose she will text you for sure. Tell her the same thing. And one thing, DON'T READ OUR MESSAGES, NEVER....'

'I smell something interesting going on in those chats.' He teased.

' Don't you dare Jeon Jungkook.'

'Okay I won't, only because you have my phone.'

Thank god for this leverage.