Chapter 26

I really thought all these dreams were over once I reached Korea. Well guess I was wrong. From yesterday's one I understood their names except for the girl's. Her brother's name was Ye Jun and the other boy's name was Jeong Hyun.

'Haze, wake up. We need to leave soon.' I heard Jin's voice from the other end of the door.

We have a fan meet today. I'm really excited, this is my first time. I have seen them doing the meets on internet. I didn't think I will be doing one though. Tae's there to help me and all the others too. All I have to do is be careful around the staffs.

I'm sitting in between Hobi and Tae, just like they said. Meeting with the fans were actually fun. The boys were so happy. I felt sad because it should've been Kook sitting here and not me. People are coming here to meet him. I felt like a stranger.

All my sad thoughts went away when I saw a small baby. She was so cute. If I weren't sitting in that chair, I would've really carried her around the whole day. I got to play with her using some plushies the fans gave us. Her little giggles made my whole day.

Like everyone said, Tae is really a baby magnet. All he had to do was show his boxy smile. The baby went to him with a full smile. Aww that actually melted my heart.

Why is he so cute? Anyone will be lucky to have him by their side. He can make you feel protected and safe. He's actually my.....what am i thinking? Get it together girl. Don't be stupid. What you are hoping is never gonna happen. Wait I wasn't hoping for anything. Ok I'm losing it.

Just then my phone buzzed. It was an instagram message. Who could it be?

'Hey' It was Ryan.

I replied a 'Hey' too.

'I am leaving this Sunday, day after tomorrow. Our classes are starting early. So we have to return.'

'Ohhh, it' a bummer. You couldn't even see everywhere. There's still a lot more place for you guys to see.'

'Well maybe some other time. Can you meetup with me tomorrow?'

Tomorrow's Saturday, I was trying to think if it was possible or not. On Sunday, we have dance practice and it is gonna be done by me and tomorrow we have pre shoot but it's ok Jk's doing it.

'Yes I can come.' It's gonna be the last time, so I thought it is bad to not go.

The fan meet was over and we're back home. I am full, the dinner was so heavy and tasty. Now I feel like I can't even move.

I went to Tae's room.

'Hey buddy'

'Well, hello there. I thought you were asleep.' Tae replied. He had a book in his hand. Well that's strange.

'I couldn't sleep because my favourite person in the whole world is still awake.....' I said smiling '....and also because  my stomach's about to burst out soon.'

'Kookie's gonna kick your ass for eating that much.'

'It's alright, you've no idea how much he's eating when he's in my body.'

He laughed.

'So why do you have a book?'

'Coz I can't sleep and I want to.'

'For one second I thought you changed. Well that's my boy.' I said wiping off my tears of pride.

'That baby was soo cute, right?' I gleamed.

'Yeahhh, she was so adorable. I want one like her.'

'Well, I want more than one.'

'Maybe we can'

I chocked. Did he just say WE? He cleared his throat and came closer.

'Ok, now you look like you saw a ghost.' He smirked.

I smiled shyly. I can't believe I went from confident to shy in one second.

'When will we meet again? You know I haven't seen you after the first day.' He said.

I really wanted to spend some time with him. We've been very busy lately. We don't have time to spend together like we used to.

'How about Monday? We have nothing scheduled.'

'Yes, at last we're gonna have some us time.'

'Tomorrow we've pre shoot, I hope Jk got time to practice.' He said thinking.

'It's Jungkook, he might've already wrecked me doing all those steps. I've made plans with Ryan, I hope I can walk properly. He's leaving this Sunday. We're going to some arcade.'

'Ohhh, well enjoy then. It's already past 1am. We should get some sleep.' Taehyung went back to his poker face.

' Taehyung went back to his poker face

'I didn't realize. You must be tired, I will go then. Goodnight.' I replied still not sure what just happened.

'Goodnight.' He said with a forced smile.

I went back to my room and drifted off within seconds.