Chapter 13

After everything, lemme just say they were shooketh. But it feels like I have removed a big burden that's been lying on my back. Now I feel more relaxed. Best thing is I don't have to eat or do things that Jungkook does. The members are more caring and in a way they are spoiling me with their love. It's like they have got a new younger sister.

I became really close with Jin hyung now. I help him in the kitchen, he always comes to my aid. Maybe it's because of the nine years age gap. He reminds me of my brother. I haven't seen him in a while. I miss him a lot. So spending time with him feels so good. Anyways I'm loving it.

Namjoon and Suga helps me with finding solutions about what's going on with us and all. They are actually the brain of the group. I think they have read books more than I have read in my whole life within the past week. Then there's Hobi he's the one who always cheers me up. He's really a bundle of joy.

Jimin and Tae are my partners in crime. Without them life would've been boring. Jimin is really goofy and always energetic. He's always ready to play with me and at the same time really caring.

And Tae he's my support system. I spend most of my time with him. He always gives me company during my online classes. He started learning Malayalam and English. He wanted to speak to me in my native language. So when I have classes he will come and join his class too. This way we both won't get bored and I can help him too.

Jk's actually living a heavenly life. Rose and Jes helps him a lot with college stuff. Rose and Jk gets along really well. So I have nothing to worry about there. Jes is quite reserved when it comes to talking with boys. But she and Jimin, they are just impossible. If we leave them for a few seconds next time we will be seeing them at each other's throat. They are having war over phone. They still don't have a common language, but still somehow they manage to annoy each other.

Alarm woke me up. I lifted my hand to turn it off. That's when I felt a pain in my wrist. When I checked I have a band-aid wrapped on it. 

'What did you do Kook?' I called him immediately. I'm pretty sure he might be resting after his breakfast with his hyungs.

'I got bored'. He replied unbothered.

'And?'

'So I sprinkled powder on the floor and skated. Aaaandd fell.'

'What the heck? Are you dumb? '

'Mom told me you always used to do that.' He complained.

'So what, I'm more experienced than you and also because it's my fricking body. That doesn't mean you can do that. What did they say after what you did to me?' I was pretty sure they got angry.

'They bought me ice cream and told it was okay.'

Wait what I swear to god, my parents are spoiling him too much. They treat him like a five year old.

'Ugh I'm going bye.' I ended the call abruptly completely annoyed.

Although I act like I am annoyed, actually i'm not. I am rather enjoying it. It's like having a twin brother. I can tell anything to him and him in return. We always support each other just like how we annoy each other. Sad thing is I've never been able to be with him side by side. We are always on opposite ends. That makes me sad. I could never go out with him.

Today they are leaving for Maldives in the afternoon. So that means, I will be waking up in Maldives tomorrow.

Another news my college is opening up again, the lockdown is over. And Jungkook will be going to college tomorrow. I'm pretty scared, we couldn't teach him who all are whom within the given time. He might find it difficult to get along with everyone without raising any doubts. But we have no other option, so we're going to risk it.

The good thing is Jes and I starts from the same bus stop. And she knows who all I'm friends with. Rose will join him in school, so I'm pretty sure he's beyond happy about that. He's going to see them face to face for the first time after all.

Tomorrow I will be spending in Maldives, so Jin called and asked me what all I want for the trip tomorrow, so that he could bring it all. He's really a sweetheart.