Chapter 30

I woke up gasping for breath. I was sweating all over. My fingers were tugging the bed sheets. I had no energy but I still didn't let go of the sheets. I wanted to speak but my voice was not coming out. My heart was pounding. I felt like I lost everything, everyone I cared about. I felt a hole in my chest.

After a few seconds I started to realise the surroundings. Rose and Jes were in my sides. They look scared. Jes ran somewhere. I tried to get up. Rose helped me up. I couldn't control my tears. I broke down onto her arms. I held onto her. I felt like if I move, she will disappear too. Jes came with water.

Slowly I regained my senses. I told them briefly what I saw. But I didn't want them to make a deal about it, so I didn't tell them about how it really affected me.

'Calm down, don't strain too much, you're burning up.' Rose said.

'We should take her to the doctor.' Jes suggested.

'No I'm okay guys. It will be alright. Besides it is better like this, all I want is to rest for some time. You guys leave, don't you have some presentation or something?'

'We're not leaving you alone here. It's just a presentation we can skip it.' Rose said.

'No guys. If y'all stay here its gonna make me feel more bad. And I'm not going to get well if I think like that.'

'No we're not going anywhere.' They both said, their arms crossed.

It took a lot of time to convince them to leave. They still didn't want to, but I thought it would be better if I just get some time on my own. I wanted them with me. But I don't want them to skip everything for me. So I made them leave.

I was still not over what happened. I wanted to know why is it affecting me this much. Why I'm feeling the pain. Moreover I still feel like I lost the people I cared about.

A lot of things were going on in my mind. I wanted to apologise to Tae. I didn't want to hurt him. That was the last thing I had in my mind. I care for him more than anything.

I decided to call him. I dialled his number, but couldn't call. I knew he's mad at me about yesterday. What if he ignores me? That is going to destroy me furthermore.

I tried to get some sleep but everytime i close my eyes i could see flashes of fire. That scared me every bit. I felt alone. Rose kept the breakfast at my side table. I thought eating might make me feel better. But I just couldn't. Even that was making me feel nauseous.

I heard a noise outside my room. Did they come back already? Or is it something else? I tossed the sheet from me and got off the bed. I couldn't keep the balance. I tumbled and hit the table. I pulled myself up. Just then someone opened my door. I let out a weak scream.

'Hey...hey it's me. It's me.' I heard the familiar voice I wanted to hear all this time. It was Taehyung.

He quickly came to me and held me in his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck. Seeing him, let out all the emotions i held back. He held me tight around my waist and pulled me closer to his chest.

'I'm sorry, Tae, I really am sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. Please forgive me.'

'Please don't say that, it wasn't your fault. I overreacted. Infact it's me who have to apologise. I'm sorry.'

I pulled back and saw his eyes filled with tears. He brought his palms up and cupped my cheeks and planted a soft kiss on my forehead. His hands snaked over my shoulders and directed me to sit on the bed.

Then he went over and took the untouched food on the table.

'Now you need to eat something.' And started to feed me. I tried to avoid but he didn't budge.

'How did you come here?' I asked him, I didn't think about that until now.

'Rose called Kookie. I told him I would go and took the keys from him.' I smiled.

'Thank you'

'There's no need for that. It's my duty to take care of my little girl.'

'Little girl?'

'I also said 'my'.' He said showing his infamous boxy smile. I looked down with a smile.

'So tell me, was this like last time?' He continued.

'It was but more intense. I will tell about it later. I just wanna forget it. Talking about it is painful. I really hope this was over.'

'You don't have to tell me if you don't. Remember, I'm always here for you. Now you lay down and have some rest.' He said getting up from the bed. I held onto his hand.

'Please stay here with me. I can't sleep if I'm alone.' He smiled and tucked me in and he got in himself too.

'See now your temperature is much better.'

I think so too. Now I feel better. I don't feel the pain anymore. Tae doesn't know that I had pain. It's better if he doesn't or else he will get worried.

'So maybe if I do this, you will get well pretty soon.' Saying that he scoot in closer to me, sliding one hand under my head and the other snaking around my waist. I could feel my heart beat rising. I couldn't help but blush at his sudden close proximity.

I looked at him in the eyes. I felt the tension in the atmosphere. His eyes were filled with emotions.

'You're the best thing ever happened to me. My life has a meaning after seeing you. Please don't leave me. I want to see you all the time. I want to make you happy. I want you to share your pain with me. Never ever think you're alone. You always have me. I love you, Hazel.'

My eyes were struggling to keep the tears in. I was beyond happy. He told me he loves me. I realised this was what I hoped to hear all this time. I cupped his cheeks and looked him in the eyes.

'Tae, I love you too.' He smiled and hugged me tight. Maybe he didn't expect a reply right away. I could hear his heartbeat. I knew he was the one for me. I love him more than anything. I can't imagine a life without him. I understand that now.

He pulled away, gave me a light kiss on my forehead, then on my temple. I was blushing, I knew that. I could feel the heat. Then he slowly tilted my face and kissed on my cheeks. He pulled away and looked me, full of love in his eyes. I moved closer to him, his eyes never leaving my lips. My lips were quivering. We kissed. First it was light, then slowly it got deeper and more passionate. I pulled back with a shy smile to catch my breath. He gave me a quick kiss once more and then hugged me tight, his finger was tracing circles on my back. Sending electric shots everywhere his fingers went. I loved this new emotions and feelings in me. I wanted to enjoy ever single moment of this.