Chapter 3

It is hardwork. I think I've never racked my brain like this before. We were planning on how to make things work for the past one hour.

My mom might be busy in the kitchen and dad be getting ready for his work. And im sure they won't be checking in any soon. They know I loovveee my sleep. And I kinda woke jk up like in 6:00 am. Which is really early for me. Thank god for the time difference between India and Korea.

'Are you even listening?' Jk asked receiving no response from me. Next thing, I was covering my ear. He screamed. Don't he know he is harming his own ear. Ughhh!!!

'Ok I'm listening.'

'Then say something are we gonna do this?'

'Yes we have no other choice. You won't even last a single minute there without telling my mom. Trust me she will be the best help we can get. If you've any doubts or get stuck she  will know what to do. She knows every single thing about me. She's a cool mom. So don't worry.'

'What! I'm not scared I'm just surprised you tell everything to your mom. Does she even know me if I tell her it's Jungkook from a South Korean band in your daughter's body?'

'Trust me, she knows you very well. She likes you all boys. So don't worry about that. The only thing I'm worried about is how will she take all this information inside.'

'And your dad?'

'No worries about that either. They both are gonna freak out for sure. But nothing you can't handle.' I said. I'm sure telling my parents is the least important thing to be worried about. How long does we have to be like this?

'Ohh!! Jk, I forgot to ask how will I survive here?'

'Most probably V hyung or Jimin hyung will come to my room. Whoever comes first tell them everything. It will be easier to convince Taehyungie hyung, coz his brain catches up with stuff like this pretty fast. Anyways tell whoever comes first they will help you today. The rest of the members are still in their homes. So no worries from that part.'

Well that's a relief all I have to manage is two   not six. 'Ok, call me after you tell my parents, then we should decide about my classes.'

'Oh shit, all this time I thought I escaped from this hell. No way am I going to learn all this again.'

'Then consider the help from my parents gone. I can't believe I'm saying this but I have to study. I need a job. So quit the call and do what we planned. Lemme try to think and sleep again.'

'I can't believe you're still thinking about sleep after all this shit that's been going through' Jk mumbled and ended the call. What is he saying, it's his body and all I'm doing is because of that , so he's to be blamed.