Chapter 23

Jungkook bought breakfast with them. It was fun to have food with all five us together. Tae got along well with them so fast. It was his first time with them but it felt like we all knew each other for so long. After food, I took Tae to the balcony so I could talk with him and I was hoping he wasn't mad at me for not telling him.

I'm sure Tae's not his usual self while talking with me. He's used to seeing me as Jungkook.

'I'm sorry Tae I didn't tell you about us coming.'

'You don't have to apologise it was actually cool. I loved it. Oo it's hard to speak when you look like that.'

'Ouch, am I that ugly to look at?' I said pretending to have a heart attack.

'What no..that's not what I meant. You are so pretty, infact you are the most beautiful person I've ever met. Not just outside but also from the inside. You have a pure soul and.... And now I'm blabbering.' He face palmed himself.

Wow I didn't think I could get this much out of him. He thinks I'm pretty. Wow..cool ...great...and now I'm blushing.

'Wow we have the same eye mole.' Tae said so excitedly. Good that he changed the topic, I might be a blushing mess right now.

'Huh?' I asked like I didn't get him.

'This one.' He pointed at my right eye and then pointed at his'.

'Yeahhh, we do. Not just that we have another too. This one.' I turned my face and pointed at the mole on the end of my eyebrow. And turned his face and pointed at his.

'Woah, cool. We have the same moles on the same exact spot and side of our faces.' He squeeked.

'What about our elephant moles, hyung?' Jk turned up from somewhere and pouted.

'No other moles can beat your elephant moles anyway.' I agreed.

It was fun to see them both together. They are so chaotic and at the same time overflowing with bromance. I was so happy that atlast I got to see Jungkook and spend time with him like this. For the first time we are on the same place.

'Don't we have to go to our apartment and see our hyungs.' Taehyung said.

'Yes we should. I'm excited.' I replied with a 1000W smile on my face. We might not get a chance like this anytime soon. Today they have a free schedule. So better now than never.

It only took us twenty minutes to reach there. Now I'm slightly freaking out and excited at the same time. We rang the doorbell and Namjoon came to get the door.

'Surprise !' I said.

He looked at me perplexed. Then realisation hit him. 'Haze, is that you?'

'Yesss' I squeeked.

He gave me a big warm bear hug. He ushered us all in. Jin came next and engulfed me in his hug. I've always wanted to meet my sweet big brother and now that happened. Next it was Hobi and Jimin they squeezed the hell out of me. Suga gave me a soft hug. He always was shy for this.

We introduced them to my friends. Jk was proactive and I for sure know the reason why.

The funny part, Jimin and Jes, the ultimate nemesis, are now really quiet

The funny part, Jimin and Jes, the ultimate nemesis, are now really quiet. It's like it wasn't them who bickered their ears out for the past few months. At the same time Rose and Kookie were having a blast. They were talking non stop on our drive to here and even now.

Jin said I look much good in person than in photos. That's a great compliment coming from the world wide handsome man. Then we all caught up with stuffs. They also gave us an idea of how our university life is gonna be.

'Oppas when will you guys meet us in our apartment.'

'Aww it feels so good to hear you calling us oppa in that form.' Hobi said while wiping his imaginary tears.

I know, I sometimes call them hyung, oppa, oppas (in eng plural). Sometimes bros, sometimes chettan or achachan (which means elder brother in Malayalam). And after watching hwarang I even call them orabeoni. So I get why they said that when I called them oppas. The only ones I can call by name are Jimin, Tae and Kook. They asked me to do so. But sometimes I call them hyung and oppa, just to annoy them. I love it when they are mad.

'We will come one day when we have a free schedule.' Suga promised.

Jin made us so many delicious Korean foods and even ordered some of it. He wanted to make a good impression among my friends. He was so happy when he saw us hobbling all the food he got us.

My friend's got along with them really well especially Rose. She's more social. Jes is somewhat in her comfort zone right now. Language was the only thing holding them back. They had to learn Korean before they came here. But you know it's a little hard. The boys are also learning English. The easiest to talk to is always Jk because he can speak well all the languages I can. Tae is also not very bad in speaking malayalam, since he's been learning it for months. So it's much better than we thought.

It was already past seven. So we decided to head back since we still have a lot to arrange. We didn't wanna leave it was so fun and made us feel like we're home.

Anyways I'm gonna wake up here tomorrow morning. But I wanted to spend time with them like this. That reminds me of Jk, what am I gonna do with him waking up there and staying with my best friends and especially he's gonna be under the same roof with Rose. I need to put a red signal or a camera or something.

 I need to put a red signal or a camera or something