Chapter 24

I'm running fast to my next class, because I was in the garden outside the campus to get some fresh air and didn't hear the bell. I have my next class with Jes and Rose. They might be there already. I somehow managed to reach before the professor. They were saving a seat for me.

We didn't make a lot of friends in here. We thought that would be better. Or else it will be difficult for me and Jungkook to manage.

The class were boring like any other classes would be. Luckily I have them with me. That was our last class for today.

Now we're on our way to the grocery store. 'Can we buy these?' Rose came from the other end with lots of chocolates in her hands.

'Woahhh yesssss' I love chocolates and she's the best companion I could ask for. We both can have chocolates nonstop and will be in a sugar rush shortly.

'No wayy...you are not buying that many chocolates.' Jes said. That's the problem she always controls us from buying chocolates. Because after our sugar intakes she's the one who has to bear all our nonsense talkings which will never end.

Jesna is actually one year older than us. She joined school late so we happened to be in same class. She's matured than us to stop us from getting into something that might get us into trouble. Rose and I are only three months apart and we're little fiesty. But that doesn't mean Jes is not. She sometimes can be the most immature one amongst us.

Well sadly, she made Rose return back some chocolates. We were waiting on the cash counter when I remembered that I have to buy some drawing supplies. I love to draw, Rose and I spent our free times doing drawings and stuff like that.

'Lemme go and get our drawing stuffs.' I said and returned to the aisle with all those supplies.

I bought so many stuffs and I didn't want to take another cart so I piled them up all in my hands. I was walking hurriedly thinking they might be waiting for me.

'Oops I'm sorry.' I accidentally bumped into someone. Am I seeing it right? I was shocked because guess who I found. Ryan.

'Hey aren't you Hazel? You know me right?' He said. I know he knew me and I him, but it's better than acting like we didn't know each other.

'Yes I know you. Ryan. How come you're here?'

'I'm on vacation here with my friends. It's summer break in Canada so we thought we spend it here. And what about you?'

'Oh well I joined here last month for post graduation.'

'And how's your classes and all?'

'Its going good, two of my friends are here with me too. And they're actually here in the store.'

'Well it's good you're not alone. Can I have your number so we can meet up someday?'

'Yeah sure.' I gave him my number and I got back to the counter. They were waiting for me. I joined them and told about what happened.

'Great, so he's gonna call you and meet up too.' Jes said.

'Yeah well that's what he said. They might be here for two or three weeks I guess. I forgot what he said.'

'Atleast there won't be anymore starings, since you already had a conversation.' Rose mocked me.

                                  ----------

Next day

'So you're going out with him tomorrow.' Taehyung asked.

'Yeah, it's just dinner. I told him I'm busy this week.'

Actually I wasn't, I didn't want him to ask me to go out and end up with Jungkook. So less the number of days with him, the more good.

'So, is it like a date?' Tae asked totally confused.

'No, we're just meeting that's all.' I defended myself.

'And are....'

Jimin busted in the room cutting off Tae and dragged me to the living room and handed me the joystick.

'Now play with me. I'm bored.' I smiled at his childish behaviour.

' I smiled at his childish behaviour

I love playing with him. It's like playing with a 10 year old. He can get really competitive and can throw tantrums if he lose. So it's actually really fun. I can torment and tease him the next day with whatever he did while playing. Teasing him is the best time pass i've ever had.