Chapter 5

We talked a lot and tried to get to know each other. Atleast the basics. And somehow my friends didn't grow suspicious either. I wanted to tell them so badly. But I think it's better this way, no need for more 'worriers'.

Taehyung and Jk talked for a while. And when they finished, I talked to my parents. They were really sad and they started to miss me already and I too. But we tried to remain positive. We also decided not to tell the other members for the time being. They already have a lot going on their own. So it's better not to worry them regarding this. If we three get no chance to finding any solutions then we can consult with them.

Since today was a free day, we spend most of the time with each other on the phone. Trying to find solutions to this cause. And the weird part was to carry out the daily necessities. Our motto was close your eyes, don't think about anything, then get out. We couldn't even take a bath because of all these anxieties.

Korean climate is good, I don't feel hot. But I'm pretty sure he might be having a hard time. It's really hot in Kerala. So it might be difficult for Jk. Or maybe he adjusted, since he's in my body.

Taehyung was really helpful this whole day. 'This is my room opposite yours.' He said.

Hobi and Jimin are in the same room. All the rest have separate rooms. He showed me the kitchen, it was like a mini super market. They had everything there. Jimin didn't come so I escaped today's meeting. He had to ran for an errand. So I spent the rest of the day with Tae.

Now it's past 11 pm and I'm already drifting off. So Taehyung went back to his room and me to mine. Within minutes I fell asleep.

                          • ~~~~~~ •

Why can't I sleep peacefully for one single day. I woke up, hearing my phone buzzing. I took the phone without even opening my eyes.

'Still sleeping?' An unfamiliar yet familiar voice asked.

' Who's this?'

'Wake up dummy. It's jk.'

That's when I remembered all of the things that happened to me. Wait why am I hearing 'his' voice and not mine. I shot my eyes open and found myself in my sweet comfy bedroom. Wait is this for real am I really back in my body? Oh I missed you.

'Stop doing whatever you are doing idiot.' Jk said.

What..? First dummy now idiot, who gave him the courtesy to call me that.

'Is this real am I back ? Ohhh I missed my place and me. ' I chirped happily.

'I think everything's back to normal. I knew you would be sleeping, that's why I called you. Anyways I'm hanging up, I think V hyung's coming to check up on me, well actually you. Lemme tell him I'm back. I will call you later. Go attend your stupid classes.'
He ended the call.

Jeez can he breathe when he's talking like that ? Glad to know that Tae was coming to help me though. They both are actually really nice people. They are really down to earth and helpful.

Then I ran to my mom and dad and hugged the heck out of them. They were really happy to know I was back. At the same time worried why did all this happen.

I updated them with all that I've been doing in there and they were equally grateful to Tae.

After our happy reunion, I texted my friends and just like I hoped they had no clue about anything.