Chapter 12

Today's a busy day. I don't wanna wake up, I'm already tensing up.

One, I have to tell the boys and two, I have to...

'Wake up, it's time to show meeeee.'

The sole reason why I didn't want this day to happen. I have to show him how I look. I don't know why I'm being this stubborn. I think I'm scared to show him. What if he doesn't like me. Come on girl, just show it, it's not like he's your boyfriend or anything. Why did I think like that, i...i know I'm not. According to his standards, I look way below average.

'What are you thinking so hard? Just show me, pleasseee.' He started whining.

'Calm down kid, I will show ya.'

'Hey I'm not a kid, I'm five years older than you.' He pouted. How can I say he's older than me when he acts like this.

I took my phone, opened my gallery and reluctantly showed it to him.

I was looking at him worried. What's he gonna say what's he gonna say? Why isn't he talking?

'Ok that's enough, I know I'm not like Iu or anyone. Oh come on, disappointed much?'

'No I'm not.' He looked at me in the eyes, with an unreadable expression. I couldn't fathom what was in those eyes. He opened his mouth 'You..you are pre...'

'Guys Jin hyung is calling'. Jimin came in. Gosh dang it. Will he ever knock?

'Let's go'. Tae said. Now I will never know what he was about to say. Was he trying to say I look pretty or pretty bad? Guess I'll never know.

'We have a good news guys.' Jin started. 'Our trip to Maldives is next week. The staff wanted us to take a break from our new album. So they decided it's best to have it soon.'

Woah Maldives. I love it. Kook's gonna be excited now.

'And one more thing, they also told that they are going to set a portion of the resort camera free.'

'Yesss'. I could hear some random yays and yesses.

'Its champagne time.' Jimin squeeked.

'Kookie you can't bail out this time. Come on.' Jin said.

I'm doomed. He might like champagne, but I hate it. The only thing I can bare is wine. I think it's time to tell them.

'Guys, I have to tell you something.' I was shaking. Tae held my hands. That calmed me.

'I wish I have told you sooner. I was waiting for the right time. Please don't get angry for not telling you all. It's just I'm not who you think I'm. My name is Hazel, an Indian college student.'

'Ohhh, well hello there, nice to meet ya.' Jimin piped in holding back his smirk.

'Quit joking Ggukie.' Namjoon blurted out. Ohh no...how will I make them believe, that I'm telling the truth.

'I'm not. I really am not Jk. We don't know how it happened. We switched our bodies. One day it's me next day it's him. Jungkook is actually in my body right now.' Everybody looked puzzled, wondering if they should believe it or not. They were reluctant to believe, thinking I was pranking them.

'If you guys still can't believe me, lemme speak in English. Hyung, you know how the real Jungkook speaks.'

Namjoon nodded confused. I spoke everything I've said right now in English.

When I stopped all five of them were staring at me with a wide gape.

'Our Kook could never speak like that.' Suga blurted out, eyes wide open.

'Woahh, I don't what to say.' Jin looked down at the floor, scratching the back of his head.

'Why didn't you tell us?' Hobi asked.

'Its just I didn't wanna worry you. You were already stressed over the new album and I didn't wanna add more pressure.'

'How did you manage all this without anyone knowing?' Jin asked.

'I helped her. I knew it from the day when it first happened.' Tae replied.

'So that's why you both have been too close these days.' Suga remembered.

'Yeah, you guys were like glued to each other.' Jimin recollected as he frowned and looked at both of us.

Tae and I just awkwardly looked at each other.

'Shall I call Jungkook, so you guys can talk with him.'

I called him. They all talked with Jk putting the call on speaker and scolded him in turns for not telling them. We spent the whole day, telling how things have been and how we managed each day and all.