Chapter 17

'Guys this is exhausting. How many more minutes for break?'

We've been stuck in this lecture class for the past one hour. It's giving me a headache. Whenever I try to listen, my mind automatically starts humming the new album song. Seriously, can't you just shut up, brain.

'Two more minutes buddy. Seems like idol life is getting into your system.' Jes started mocking me.

Dinggg...finally the bell rang. We went to a restaurant and had a hearty lunch. It's been a while since I had Indian restaurant food.

'I missed you my food.'

'One thing that's common between you and Jungkook.' Rose stated and both started laughing.

'And what about the shared crazy minds of their's?' Jes added.

After gossiping and filling me with everything I've missed we returned back to college.

'Do you think anyone doubts anything? Whenever someone looks at me I get this weird feeling.'

'Nope not a single soul'. Rose assured me.

'He might've slipped last day though.' Jes said.

'What happened?'

'Last day Ryan came.'

Ryan is an ex-student. Our classes were on the same floor when we joined the college. He used to see us in the corridors almost every day. And then it became a practise. At first we didn't notice, then one day I saw him looking at me. I didn't mind him and carried on talking to my friends. But then we started seeing him every day. He was a good looking guy. My friends started teasing me everytime we see him. They think he has a crush on me. I doubt it too but I wasn't that sure like Rose and Jes. But after the lockdown we haven't seen or heard from him. Eventually I forgot about him.

'I think he came to get his certificates or something from the faculty. And well, he saw you, actually Jk.' Rose said.

'We didn't notice him and after some time Jk turned to us and asked why is he looking at him so intently'.

'And what did you guys say? Don't tell me that you said something that will embarass me.'

'No we didn't say anything like that. We just said that you guys dated for a while.'

'Whaatt?' I sincerely hoped they were joking.

Mrs. Jane entered the class and everyone went silent. 'Good afternoon all, I hope you've prepared for your test'.

'What?' I turned to look at Jes and Rose. They didn't tell me about any test. Neither did Jk.

'We don't know.' They both answered.

'Were you three sleeping last day?'

'Noooo...we might not have been there.' Jes said. I didn't like the tone she used, I think they are hiding something.

'Spill it already.'

'Ok we might've skipped classes last day. We didn't wanna do it but the class got so boring and Jungkook couldn't take a minute more neither could we. So we went to the mall.' Rose said in one breath.

'Wha..what ?'

'We're sorry.' They both said.

'Whenever I ask you guys to bunk classes with me you never agree. How could you guys do this to me?' I whined.

They looked at me in a 'are you fricking kidding me' way. Well what were they thinking, scold them for bunking some boring class. Hell no I'm not a nerd.

We wracked our brain and wrote whatever we know of in the test. I'm pretty sure we will get a C or something below.

I reached home late today because I had dance practice in college. Next month we will be having our college fest, which is kind of a big deal for us seniors.

Now I was resting on the couch watching Hwarang. I've not seen Tae's drama yet because I know towards the end I will cry. But he insisted, he wanted to know my opinion.

My phone buzzed and I saw Jk's text. Ohh noo, he wanted me to learn the new choreography completely, because they finished it off today. They have been preparing for the album, after the Maldives trip. We didn't think it would take this long.

After an hour of dance practice, I was getting ready for shopping. My mom and I decided to buy some grocery because Jk wanted to try some new variety dishes that my mom used to make for us earlier. And also to buy me some new clothes.

It was a hectic day all in all. I was so tired that I slept like a corpse within seconds on my bed.