Chapter 7

I woke up hearing the birds chirping and was greeted by the white ceiling fan, AGAIN. Nooo not this again. Ohh please.

I'm in his body

I'm in his body. Should I call him ? No I shouldn't, let him sleep peacefully for atleast a few more minutes.

Just then someone started banging on the door. Ohhhh shit what am I gonna do, what am I gonna do? My palms started sweating.

'Kookie wake up it's 9 o' clock.' It's Taehyung. What if the other members are there with him? I need to risk it, there's no other way. I opened the door slightly and pulled him in. He was shocked. Then realisation drew in.

'Haze, is that you?'

I nodded frantically.

'Ohh, it's happening again.' He said shock lingering in his words.

'Are the others here?'

He nodded. Ok I'm done.

'Should we tell them?' I asked.

'I don't think we have another choice.'

I freshened up while he waited in the room. We both walked out of the room and saw the others in the living room having a serious conversation.

I've always wanted to see them in person. But never have I wanted to see them this way. Atleast not in one of their's body. I started panicking, my hands were shaking. Someone squeezed my shoulders, I looked and saw V, he tried to reassure me with a small smile. Somehow that gave me energy.

I moved forward and was about to greet them, when I heard Namjoon's phone buzzing. After a few oks, he hung up looking frustrated.

The members looked up, curiosity visible in their faces.

'They rejected our request to no cameras.' Namjoon replied frustrated.

'No cameras for what?' Tae asked. I understood he had no clue about what's happening.

' You remember our trip to a resort in Maldives? The company rejected our request to no filming. They wanted us to shove our faces on camera again.'

'What no way I wanted this trip to be just us and free to do whatever we want to do like normal people.' Jimin complained.

I've never thought how difficult their life must be. Not being able to enjoy their personal life. They always make others happy and motivates them to live their life to the fullest. Yet they can't live peacefully. Always being filmed with no freedom. I felt sad for them.

I decided not to tell them about our matter now. They are sad and worried and I don't wanna add fuel to their already burning fire.