Chapter 31

I slowly opened my eyes. I slept really well. His hands were still around me and I was snuggled onto his chest. I raised my head and looked at him. He was awake and smiled.

'How do you feel?'

'Better, actually more than better.' I smiled.

I heard a noise from outside our room.

'Did you hear that?' I asked him.

'Yes.'

It's them. They're back so early. We both got up from the bed quickly. I don't want them to see us like that, the first thing they enter the room. I will tell them gradually.

We both went to the living room.

'Hey buddy, how do you feel now?' It was Rose.

'Im good now. You're early ?'

'Well my presentation is over and Jes is still stuck over there. Hai Tae, when did you reach.'

'Hey, two three hours back I guess.' He replied.

'Did you sleep well?'

My eyes went wide. Wha...what?

'I was asking if you got enough rest.'

'Y....yeahh. I woke up just now only.' I said clearing my throat.

'Alright then, I'm going.' Tae said.

'No stay.' I said. I don't want him to leave this early.

'Yeah stay, let's all have lunch together. You've not tried our Indian food. So let's make something Indian.' Rose said excitedly.

We decided to make biriyani. It was our favourite food. Jk loves it. It was fun. Rose and I are mess when it comes to cooking. And well Tae is Tae. They both tried to make me take rest. I didn't budge, it is just too entertaining to cook with them. After a few hours struggle we somehow I made it. It tasted pretty good too. Both Tae and I can't handle food that are too spicy. So we made it mild.

After lunch Tae had to leave. He had a call from Namjoon. So he left.

Now I'm left with Rose and from her expressions I got a hunch she was waiting for this moment.

'Okay girl, what the heck happened?' Rose asked totally interested to hear the details.

'Well he confessed.' I mumbled.

'What did you say, am I hearing it right. Did he CONFESS?'

'Don't shout. And yeah he confessed.'

'Wha... What did you say? You said yes right?'

'Ofcourse I said yes.' I said giggling.

'Then then what happened?'

'Your source of information stops now.'

'Ohh come on tell me. '

'I had my first kiss.' I said blushing.

'Ooooo'.Rose squeeked and hugged the hell out of me.

Today was the best day, except for the dream part. They were so happy for me. Jes and Rose didn't leave me alone, until they squeeze out all the information from of me. Infact they were showering me with love. I kinda liked it though.

And tomorrow the hyungs are coming. It's their first time coming here. Tae must have already told them about us. At the same time, we three have to prepare a lot for their arrival tomorrow. We wanted it to be perfect. There's a lot to do.