Chapter 15

After about one hour I returned back to my room. But the lights were on. I guess he didn't sleep.

'Did you finish?' He asked.

'Yup'

'Do you miss your friends?' I didn't expect that question all of a sudden. It took me a few good seconds to understand.

'A lot. Do you keep in touch with your friends?' I asked him. I was always curious about that.

'Yeah I try to. Sometimes it's difficult because of our schedule, but I try to meet up with them.'

'Tell me what you miss the most in school other than your friends?' He asked me.

'Actually I miss dancing. I love to dance and I used to perform since I was four like in schools and stuffs. But I'm glad now that I can dance during our practices.'

'You really loved to dance. That's why you were catching up with the steps so fast. And what about your favourite movie genre?'

'Hmmm actually I love to watch adventurous movies and rom-com. And what about you?'

'I love rom-coms and action movies. Not a big fan of horror movies though.'

'I actually like horror movies. I used to watch it alone in my room. But it's been a while so I kinda lost the touch. That's why I got scared last time we watched. And also because we watched it in a theatre.'

He laughed. Then he showed me some of the photos he took. It was really good. Then I  showed him some of the pictures of the drawings I did back in home.

'You know something? Both you and Kook have similar interests. I think that's the main reason why you managed to live in his body.'

'Might be, but his talents are just awesome. After all he's the golden maknae. Ohh it's 2:15 am I think we should sleep.' I said when I saw V yawning.

'You should've slept Tae, don't you have photoshoot in the morning?'

'Well tomorrow you aren't going to be here, are you? So I want to spend time with you. And get to know you more. I am happy that I could talk to you about anything. You make me feel comfortable.' He replied seriously, looking at me. I looked at Tae. I couldn't see his face clearly. I slowly raised my hands and placed it on his cheeks. I felt his cheeks tense.

'Thank you'. What he said really moved me. I'm sure now, what we have will never be lost. We will not act like strangers even if I am not with them.

He took my hands and held it in between his. I couldn't help but smile. We slept like that.

                              ~~~~

I didn't want to wake up here today, but I had no choice. I wanted to know what would have happened if I was there with him. Weirdly enough, I miss him.

'Guys ?' I'm with Rose and Jes now.

'We missed you.' They gave me a group hug. I missed these idiots so damn much. I'm lucky to have them. When I'm with them I can be myself with no worries. We all share the same braincells.

'I will come right now'. Jes went to the staff room.

'So what will he be doing today?' Rose asked me.

'Seriously man, that's the first thing you wanna ask? About Kook?' I jockingly hit her.

'No he told me what your plans were yesterday. That's why I didn't ask.'

'Ok..ok. they might be doing some kind of games and then go snorkeling.'

'Ohh you might miss that.'

'No it's ok, Tae told me he will take me there. We will just show it in the camera like we are going for a second time.'

'Somebody's excited. What's really going on between you guys?'

'N... nothing. We just get along really well. And what about you and Jk?'

'We just get along really well like you guys.' She mocked.

'Rose did you tell her what he did last day?' Jes returned.

'Oh I forgot. Yesterday John came and flicked your head like he always does. But Jk punched him on the chest real hard.'

'Oh god his overprotective ass is gonna get me into trouble.' They both laughed. John is my friend and Jes, him and I have known each other from our school days.

''And also our Malayalam teacher saw you and asked you something. We couldn't hear her clearly. And Kook gave her a reply. We don't know what he said, he didn't tell us. Anyways we saw her face palming herself and mumbling 'kids these days'."

'Whaattt, she was the only teacher who had a soft spot for us and he ruined it. Idiot.'

'Don't worry she laughed and brushed it off.'

'Thank god but I'm gonna kill him today.'

Rest of the classes were boring as usual. But  we enjoyed it nevertheless because they won't be seeing me tomorrow.

I reached home all tired and was sprawled in my bed. I checked my messages .

Jk sent me their pics of today's snorkeling. It was beautiful. I can't wait to go there tomorrow.

Tae texted me asking how was it with my friends, did I miss him, or forgot about him when I met my friends. Awwww.

Jimin sent me the pics of the members in weird poses. His way of photography is really interesting. And Namjoon sent me the pics of crabs and all those small creatures he love. Hobi, Jin and Suga checked if I was okay and how my school was and if I missed them or not. They just made my day with all these messages which I never expected.