Chapter 6

Now I'm sitting in front of my laptop getting ready for my classes. The ideal student Jk completed my notes Jes gave. If only I had someone to do it everyday. His handwriting is pretty good too. I'm impressed.

Just then my phone buzzed. I carelessly took my phone hoping to see a text from Rose. She and I can talk about anything for a whole day and still not get bored. Yeah she's a non stop talker like me and so is Jes. We will be pro active texting during the online sessions.

Instead I got a message from an unknown number. That too in Korean. Good thing I can still read and talk in Korean. That was a plus point we received from the switching.

It was Tae. I didn't think he would text me at all. That somehow made me happy. I thought he would just forget about all that's happened. But I guess not.

I immediately downloaded Korean keyboard. Never have I ever thought I would be downloading a Korean keyboard in my life.

I texted him back. ' Hey, how you doing?'

' Everything's fine and how are you? Happy to be back?'

'Yup I missed me. Thank you for helping me out. I would've been doomed, if you weren't there.'

' No need to thank me. Jk woke you right?'

'He called in the morning. I didn't realise that I was back.'

'Yeah he's wilding like an animal in the kitchen right now. You know how he likes his food.'

'I know, my mom was lecturing me last day that I should eat like him. She was glad to see him eat her food happily.'

'He told me he wants to find an Indian restaurant in Korea so he could take me there.'

'Same here, I need to find a Korean restaurant. Jajjangmyeon was just awesome. And I've been prying my mom to make me nurungji like the way you made it for me.'

'Did you like it?'

'Ohh I love it.'

'Don't you have online classes now.'

' I'm in my English class right now.'

' Great , go on listen to the class. I will text you later. '

' Bye.'

' Why are you smiling like that and not listening to the class?' My mom asked.

I didn't even realise she was in the room. Neither have I realised , I've been smiling like an idiot this whole time. ' Nothing mom I was just texting.'

Rest of the class was a blur. I don't even know what happened. Luckily teachers didn't ask me any questions so I was free with zero impositions.

I have been binge watching game of thrones for the past 6 hours. Mom and dad didn't even scold me, maybe they haven't still recovered from what happened and just turned a blind eye on me.

After that I texted with Jk and Tae for a few hours. They told me that the rest of the members are back. They also told that it was fun to get to know me and they would like to meet me in person one day.

I set my phone aside and got ready to my bed. I would be lying if I tell that I didn't enjoy last day. I know I'm being stupid. I've met them only once but still I kinda miss them. It was really fun and we enjoyed the fantasy that happened. I don't know if they feel like I feel. So I didn't tell them. They are famous people they might forget about me after a while. Just a normal person that accidentally bumped into them. That thought gave a small pang in my chest.