What are you going to be for Halloween? (Matthew Gray Gubler/ Reader)

Requested: Yes! 

"Love your work, in Matthew x read it was mentioned that reader and Matthew took his nephew trick or treating. Do you plan on making a fic a about that anytime soon?"

Summary: Matthew Gray Gubler and his girlfriend spend Halloween with his family in Las Vegas, and take his nephews trick or treating. What could go wrong? Losing one of the kids, of course.

Category: Fluff

Warnings: Mentions of sex, cursing (as always)

Word count: 2,4K

-

- "Real question, is there anything in the world that you like more than Halloween?"- (Y/N) asked her boyfriend. She was in the bathroom, getting ready for trick-or-treating, and he was standing in front of the mirror in his old room in his parent's house, putting on his suit.

He gave his answer zero thinking because he really loved Halloween.

- "Compared to any other holiday, nop."

- "And compared to any other thing in the world?"- Gubler stayed quiet and sighed. He took a look at himself in the mirror and nodded, pleased.

- "Considering most of my favorite things are Halloween related, I'd say no."

- "That's what I thought. Ok, I'm ready. What do you think?"

Gubler turned around and looked at his girlfriend standing by the bathroom door.

- "Wow."

- "Too much?"- (Y/N) bit her lips, nervous, as his boyfriend walked over and took a good look at her.

- "Wow,"- he repeated

- "Really, honey... what do you think?"

- "I think you look so good; you should wear this every day."

Matthew held her chin and placed a slow and sweet kiss on her lips. (Y/N) blushed and looked at their costumes. He was dressed as Beetlejuice, and she was Lydia in her red wedding gown.

She wouldn't be as nervous as she was under normal conditions, but that was a special Halloween. It was their first Halloween together as a couple, and they were going to spend it with Matthew's family in Las Vegas. The whole family. And she had just met them two hours ago. And not only that, but they were also going to take his nephews trick-or-treating.

No pressure.

- "So, ready?"- Matthew smiled and fixed his hair for the hundredth time- "How do I look?"

- "Is it wrong to say even with all that makeup and crazy hair, you are the hottest guy I have ever seen?"- (Y/N) stood in front of her boyfriend and smiled.

- "It's wrong, very wrong... I might have to teach you a lesson later"- Gubler placed his hands in her waist and pulled her closer- "You are too hot in this dress too. That deserves a punishment."

- "I'm so sorry, Matthew Gray"- she chuckled and shivered at the sensation of his lips on her neck, tracing kisses from her jaw to her collar bone.

- "You are sorry you are so hot?"

- "No, I'm sorry I can't fuck with you in your parent's house."

(Y/N) thought her boyfriend would stop what he was doing, but it seemed it only encouraged him to continue. His hands moved carefully from her hips to her cheeks, passing painfully slowly upon her breast.