Purple rain (MGG/Reader)

Prompt: It's been raining for a month

Word count: 1,4

Summary: After spending a whole month of rain together, Matthew and reader need to feel the sun on their skin.

Warning: none

Category: Fluff

Pairing: Matthew Gray Gubler/ Reader

It had been fun at first. Rain in Los Angeles never lasted that long, so the first couple of days were an adventure Matthew and (Y/N) had decided to enjoy outdoors: going to the beach, walking around the city - which was mostly deserted 'cos no one wanted to be outside - and even dancing under the rain in the middle of a park.

After a week, they started staying indoors, reading at the balcony with the open window, kissing under a cozy blanket, enjoying the smell of the rain in their backyard. They drank coffee and tea cuddled in bed watching the rain falling outside.

But by week four, Matthew was losing it. There were no movies nor board games that would take his mind from fantasizing about a sunny day. He needed to feel the rays of lights on his skin. He needed to look into the blue sky. He needed to be in a dry place for at least ten minutes.

- Bunny?- Gubler yelled walking around the house

- In our room!- his girlfriend yelled, stepping out of the shower wrapped in a huge, fluffy towel.

- I've got a plan!- the actor announced triumphantly as he jumped onto their bed and stared at (Y/N) getting dressed.

- Which is?- she asked a few seconds later, 'cos after his announcement, Matthew had fallen completely silent.

- Which is what?- he asked confused

- You said you had a plan- the girl put on a sweatshirt and jeans, and turned to look at her boyfriend.

- Sorry, you were naked, I spaced out... and maybe took a few pictures- (Y/N) raised an eyebrow and stared at his innocent smile. He tried - and succeeded - to look as cute and harmless as possible. His girlfriend walked to him and kneeled by his side on the bed, leaning over with a small grin until her lips rubbed his while she whispered.

- Please, don't accidentally share them on any social media...- Gubler frowned at those words right away, but (Y/N) bit her lips containing the snarky smile - I don't want my perky tits to overshadow you cute thick cock

- "Cute"- Matthew moved back from her and widen his eyes in shock- Are you referring to my cock as "cute"?

- Well... it is, among many other adjectives you've heard me mention before- she bit her lips as she smiled and leaned closer to Gubler one more time, and gave him a peck- Now, you said you had a plan... what was it about?

- Oh! right!- Matthew Gray jumped from the bed and smiled at (Y/N)- Road trip!

- Where?- the girl replied already excited with the idea

- I don't know, where can we find some sun?

- Vegas? San Diego?

- Tijuana!- Gubler hadn't even considered crossing the border when he thought about traveling in the search for the sun, but somehow the idea appeared in his head and it sounded great.

- Tequila, sexo y marihuana!- (Y/N) added and chuckled

- It's that a real thing?- Matthew asked- 'Cos it's selling the town pretty well...

- It's a song, dork!- the actor jumped back onto the bed and held his girlfriend tight- But, even without any of those ingredients, I would love a Mexico adventure with you