I love you, period! (Matthew Gray Gubler x fem!Reader)

Category: Hardcore fluff

Warnings: Mention of period and blood. 

Summary: Your uterus ruins a very special date with Matthew. But he takes care of you and spoils you when your menstrual cramps make you feel like you are about to die. 

Word count: 2 K

A/N: Hi!!! 

✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.

It all started with mild cramps that alerted (Y/N) that the horrible time of the month was coming near. It was almost six in the morning, and her boyfriend Matthew was snoring, lying next to her.

Slowly and trying not to make a noise, she got out of bed and tiptoed to the bathroom, searching for a tampon and ibuprofen. But there was no pill left in the plastic bottle to help her cope with the intense pain.

- "Shit!"- the young woman whispered and sighed, resigned. If there were no pill left to help her, the answer was a cup of tea.

Just one detail, Matthew didn't have many tea options in the kitchen. Actually... just one: earl grey, and only because (Y/N) had gotten it a few days earlier for him.

Moving very slowly around the kitchen, (Y/N) boiled some water and grabbed the biggest mug she found. She felt like her body needed as much warm tea as possible. After pouring her cup, she curled up on the couch and wrapped her body in a blanket

- "Ok, uterus, you don't like me, I got the hint. But in a few hours, I have a very important day with my boyfriend, and I don't wanna let him down. So what do you say we have a truce this month, and you don't try to kill me? Please?"

Spoiler: her uterus didn't give a damn about that date, and it made sure (Y/N) was in the worst pain she had felt in years.

Matthew woke up around nine and rolled in bed, ready to hug his girlfriend and kiss her good morning. But instead of her warm body, he just found a cold pillow.

- "Bunny?"- he mumbled and slowly stood up - "Are you in the bathroom? Bunny?"- but nothing. Gubler stood up and put on some clothes before walking downstairs.

- "(Y/N)? Where are you?"

- "In the kitchen!"- the girl answered, trying to hide the pain in her voice. The last thing she wanted was to make Matthew worry about her. She knew he was looking forward to this day, and she wished to make him as happy as possible.

- "What are you doing up so early, Bunny?"- Matthew ran to her and smiled as he stared at the scene: his girlfriend wearing one of his t-shirts, making breakfast. It was a dream for him.

- "I thought you'd appreciate some homemade waffles and fresh coffee to start your day."- (Y/N) smiled and sighed as she looked at her boyfriend for a second. He was so sweet, so caring, so beautiful. Literally breathtaking. Sometimes she wondered what he saw in her. She was just human, and that man was not. He looked more like a god.

- "You are the best and sweetest girlfriend on earth, Bunny."- Matthew moved closer to her and wrapped his arms around her body too, maybe a little tight for her comfort, 'cos she had to make a major effort not to gasp in pain.

- "Come on, let's eat."

- "Yes, sit down, let me serve you."- (Y/N) whispered and grabbed a dish slowly.

- "Are you ok, Bunny?"

- "Yeah, hon. Why?"

- "I don't know. You look pale. Did you sleep well?"