I'm going to get you if it takes me all night long (Spencer Reid/ Reader)

Requested: Nope

Category: Fluff

Warnings: I curse a lot.  

Summary: On their third date, (Y/N) takes Spencer to his first rock concert, and for the first time ever, Spencer Reid feels the power of hormones taking over him.

A/N: Hey! I love Taking Back Sunday! I don't know if you've ever heard the band or the song mentioned in the story, so I'll leave the link to the video at the end. I hope you like it!

Word count:  2K

Spencer looked into his closet and sighed. He was sure nothing in there was suitable for the events that were going to take place that evening. Why should he bother looking for something, then? Because he wanted to look nice for (Y/N). And not embarrass her in front of her friends.

It was their third date, and she had picked the place.

On their first date, they were out for dinner after a case. On their second date, Spencer invited her to a Doctor Who convention. They even dressed like their favorite doctor. Spencer was the fourth Doctor and (Y/N) the tenth. That was when Spencer realized she was all he needed to be happy in life.

And tonight, on their third date, (Y/N) had gotten tickets to see one of her favorite bands live: "Taking Back Sunday." And not only that but her friends were coming along too.

Spencer didn't know what freaked him out the most, if going out on a date, knowing that it was his first rock concert, or meeting (Y/N)'s friends.

Maybe everything was a little overwhelming because he had to take a minute before actually getting dressed. He felt he was looking for an outfit to go undercover on a mission. Dr. Spencer Reid pretending to be a punk rocker. Or something like that.

An old pair of jeans and a simple blue shirt Morgan had given him for Christmas years before did the trick. Plus his usual converse and mismatched socks.

Reid had never over-analyzed an outfit ever before in his entire life.

(Y/N) nearly jumped from the couch when she heard the knock on her door. She was so excited to go out with Spencer, and she couldn't hide the grin on her face.

- "Wow!"- that was all she could say when she saw Spencer standing at her door- "Who are you?"

Reid looked down at his shoes and bit his lips. His cheeks were blushing, and his hands sweating. He was nervous. He thought maybe that's what going to prom felt like.

- "I didn't want to look out of place... I've never been to a rock concert before,"- he whispered

- "You look incredible, Spencer,"- (Y/N) whispered, smiling- "But just so you to know, I don't care what you wear, as long as you are there with me."- she added, blushing too.

Yes, they were going out. Yes, they had already kissed (four times, Spencer kept count). Yes, they would hold hands and look at each other with puppy eyes. But, it was still embarrassing to be so openly cute and adorable with each other.

Going from friends to more than friends was a big step for them, so they were taking things slow. Baby steps.

- "My friends said they'd meet us outside- (Y/N) announced as they stepped out of the cab- "Are you excited?"

- "Yeah!"- Spencer smiled. He was nervous. Actually, he was freaking out- "I heard the band today. They are pretty good"- (Y/N) looked at him and raised an eyebrow, standing by his side and holding his hand.