Little Miss Reid, entrepreneur (Spencer Reid x Fem!Reader)

Summary: Spencer and reader help their little daughter with her very first lemonade stand, and the whole BAU family gets together. 

  Requested: Nope 

  Warnings: This might be too fluffy: Reader discretion is advised. 

Category: Hardcore fluff . 

  A/N: Hello! I wrote this for a Tumblr Summer challenge! hope you guys enjoy it!! Also, I made the mood board heheh let me know if you like it. 

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚

Summer vacation was an interesting time at the Reid's house. With both Spencer and (Y/N) having only two weeks off from work, they had to plan in advance and schedule all their activities, to make sure they had enough time to do everything their kids wanted to do with them during the break. Raven was already five years old, and Vicent was already two, and both Spencer and (Y/N) really wanted to make it up to them for always being away, solving cases with the BAU.

That's why that year, their "Summer fun plans" included a trip to the grand canyon, visiting lots of museums, going to a water park or two, and most importantly: helping Raven with her first lemonade stand.

The little girl was obsessed with the idea of running her own business ever since she had visited her cousin Henry, and he had a little lemonade stand outside his house. Uncle Will had explained to her that that was Henry's way to earn some money to get a new bike, and that was enough to plant a seed in the little girl's brain.

- "Dad, remember when you said I couldn't get a pony 'cos they are too expensive?"- Raven asked her father later that night, after reading a bedtime story together.

- "Yes, they are too expensive and we don't have enough room to keep a pony here. Why do you ask?"

- "'Cos... you know how Henry wants a new bike and he has a lemonade stand to save money and get it?"- suddenly Spencer knew exactly where his daughter was going with that question.

- "Yes, I know."

- "I was thinking..."- Raven made a pause and looked at her father, who was trying not to laugh.- "I know I can't get a pony, but what if I have a lemonade stand and save a lot of money and you take me to Barnes and Noble and I get to buy all the books I can afford?"

Spencer never saw that plot twist coming. Of course, there was no way he could say "no" to his kid. Raven was very smart and she knew her dad would be thrilled with that idea. So, after a long logistic debate with his wife, and a talk with Nono Rossi, Spencer and (Y/N) scheduled a day. That Saturday, Raven was having her first lemonade stand in David's front yard. They decided to do it there 'cos it was a more family neighborhood than their street. You don't usually see kids with lemonade stands in front of an apartment building, do you?

While (Y/N) went grocery shopping with their kids and got everything they needed to make lemonade, Spencer asked for professional assistance from a Lemonade Stand professional: Matt Simmons.

- "So, did you ever sell lemonade as a kid?"- Matt asked Spencer as they set all the materials and tools in Rossi's backyard.

- "No, never. I really wasn't into outdoor activities, as you might imagine."- Spencer replied and Matt chuckled. - "But once one of my neighbors set one, and my father forced me to go and buy a cup."