So happy together (Spencer Reid / Reader)

Prompt: Spencer Reid is happy and single. And in two days he is happy and married

Summary: Spencer bumps into an old annoying classmate, who brags about his perfect family, and Reader decides to pretend to be Spencer's wife to shut him up.

Warnings: As fluffy as you can get

Word count: 2,3K

It wasn't strange that Spencer and (Y/N) spent their free time together when they weren't on a case. Their job at the BAU left them just a few weekends off, and though they were all day on each other's faces at work, they loved going out whenever the opportunity arose.

It might have been related to the fact they were best friends.

Also to the fact they were in love, but neither of them had still said a word about it.

Years had passed. Years. Morgan and Penelope were going nuts waiting for them to confess their feelings, but though they had literally pushed them together - once they were "accidentally" locked in a supply closet of the BAU for two hours- nothing had happened yet.

Even Hotch was annoyed. He was happy Spencer had someone he loved around him, but all Aaron wanted to tell him was:

- "You have to act on your feelings before it's too late, 'cos you never know what will happen tomorrow, not just in this job, but in life. Take what makes you happy and keep it close".

Of course, the day he tried to talk to Reid, all Hotch managed to say was: "Tell (Y/N) wheels up in thirty" and that was it, but he was planning on giving the kid a speech about love, as soon as he got a chance.

Then again, when did he have time to do anything but work?

It was Saturday, and Spencer was taking a calm walk in a park with (Y/N). She had promised Mrs. Sanders from 307B she was going to take Lizzy - her five years old corgi - out to play for a while, 'cos it was making the old woman insane. Mrs. Sanders was the only neighbor (Y/N) actually talked to.... mostly 'cos she was never long enough in her house to meet the rest of them. (Y/N) took her dog for walks as often as she could, and the old lady always baked her brownies and cookies for her "and her boyfriend".

- Your boyfriend is too skinny, take him these and tell him you made them for him, men love when a woman cooks for them- the old lady smiled and gave (Y/N) a tray with freshly made cookies- And tell him to cut his hair, he looks scruffy.

(Y/N) never told her otherwise, a part of her loved the idea of Spencer being her boyfriend.... and besides, it would be rude to break an old woman's heart. Right?

- Do you want an ice cream?- Reid asked her and took her from her thoughts.

- Yes! I need sugar 'cos I'm so tired I'm gonna fall asleep standing here- Lizzy barked at them and left her ball on the ground- You on the other hand, never get tired, do you?- the young woman threw the ball.

- Go fetch, baby!!

Spencer walked to the ice cream truck and got her a chocolate chip cookie dough cone - he didn't even need to ask- and a mint chocolate chip for himself. He stared at her playing with Lizzy and for a second, he imagined she was actually his girlfriend, and they were spending their day off together, walking their dog, eating ice cream, holding hands. It was perfect in his mind.

- Here- he gave her her cone and smiled. (Y/N) was about to thank him when a stranger's voice stopped her.

- Spencer!! long time no see! how are you?- a man stood next to them, he was maybe five years older than them, tall, good looking, he was carrying a little girl in his arms, and holding a woman's hand tight. She was pregnant and smiling happily. It was the portrait of a perfect family.