Teasing (Spencer Reid/ Reader)

Requested: Yes :)

"This might be random but, I just imagine season 14 Spencer being confident and slapping the reader's ass in front of his co-workers and they tease him and her about it?"

Summary: Teasing Spencer at work is both a good and a bad idea. And (Y/N) knows exactly what she is doing.

Warnings: Cursing, sex references. Let me know if I forgot something :) 

Word count: 1,3K

It was probably (Y/N) 's responsibility. It looked like it to her anyway. She had been teasing Spencer that whole day. In her defense, she was bored. It was a slow paperwork day, and after a while, there weren't many ways to kill time in the bullpen.

On the other hand, she knew what she was getting into. And she wanted to.

It all started innocently. (Y/N) walked to her husband's desk and ran her fingers through his hair. She knew he loved that, and it made him close his eyes and hum softly.

- "Hello, gorgeous."

- "How is your day going, honey?"- she asked and stood beside him, playing with his curls.

- "Good, halfway through all the files already. You?"- (Y/N) sighed and pulled the hair at the back of his neck softly.

- "Just starting."- she whispered and bit her lips, smiling.

Spencer stared at her and raised an eyebrow. She only smiled innocently and walked back to her desk.

Working with your husband could be a problem sometimes. It could also be very entertaining. I guess it all depends on how much work you've got to do that day.

Spencer and (Y/N) had met in the BAU ten years ago. It felt like ages. They were both so young back then, so shy and so innocent. Not just in the love department but also as profilers.

A lot had changed from those days when Spencer would blush and fluster each time (Y/N) talked to him. He wasn't the same. Not even close. Not after dating her for two years. After learning everything about her. The way she tasted. The way she moved. The way she liked to be touched,

He wasn't the same, not after being married to her for three years. After sharing every day, the good ones and the bad ones.

He wasn't the same, not after being in jail, missing her body, her laughter, her company.

Now, Spencer wouldn't hold himself back. He felt more confident. Spencer was now more in power. He could be who he always wanted to be when he was with her, not just at home, not only in the bedroom. But everywhere.

Sometimes he would forget where he was, though. (Y/N) had that kind of effect on him, even after all those years. She could blind him when she walked into a room, and she was the only thing he would notice. If you think about it, it's a good thing, especially if it means you are still crazy in love with the woman of your dreams, even when you met her ten years ago.

(Y/N) looked at her husband from her desk and chewed her lips. How could she get his attention to keep on teasing him? Easy peasy.

- "Luke, can you give me a hand?"- she walked to her colleague and leaned over on his desk, making sure her ass was on Spencer's view.

- "Sure thing, what can I help you with?"

(Y/N) had nothing to ask Alvez, but that didn't stop her from rambling on a bunch of data with him about one of the cases they had worked on a few weeks ago.