The morning after (Spilling drinks on my settee part 2) Spencer Reid/Reader

Requested: Yes! it's my first request!  

Prompt: Hungover Spencer has to face Reader after she caught him drunk, puking outside her house. He also has to face Morgan's teasing after he confessed he was in love with Reader.

Pairing: Spencer/Reader

Warnings: none

Category: Fluff

Word count: 1,9K

.

If it had been up to Spencer, he would have never left his bed that day. As soon as he opened his eyes, the headache that hit him made him realize that was going to be a long day. A long and shitty day.

He sat on his bed slowly 'cos the whole room was spinning. He was still fully dressed, why? There was puke on his shoes and pants... and a Gatorade on his nightstand? He was confused, he didn't leave that there, right? no... maybe? he didn't really remember. Why was he still dressed? he didn't remember. How did he get home? he didn't remember

- Shit!

Until he did.

There was a flash of embarrassment, guilt, and nausea on his face, suddenly it was all coming back.

- Shit!- that was the only word Spencer could use. He had gotten drunk, confessed to Morgan he was in love with (Y/N), he had actually tried to...

- Shit!

Maybe alcohol had managed to unplug a part of Reid's brain, 'cos apparently, "shit" was the only thing he was able to pronounce, at least for a few minutes.

All the embarrassing memories of the night before kept coming back to his mind, they were fragments of someone else's life he was watching from outside. It was all too humiliating. (Y/N) saw him puking outside her house. He was outside her house 'cos he wanted to know why she had been out on a date with a guy from a dating website. He had told Morgan he loved her, and nearly cried.

Spencer Walter Reid was doomed, and he knew it. It was going to take a lot of courage, patience, and Gatorade to go through that day.

His cellphone kept buzzing, but once he realized it wasn't a case, but (Y/N) and Morgan trying to reach him, he ignored it the whole subway ride to work. He couldn't even read, his brain wasn't working, he couldn't concentrate at all. He just wanted to disappear forever. What had he done? how could he ever face (Y/N) after what happened? And what if Morgan had already told everyone what happened? of course he had, Reid thought, and his red cheeks were now purple.

Humiliation was written across his face and his stomach tightened as he set foot into the bullpen. He took a quick look around and sighed relieved. Apparently, there was no one else there yet, the whole place seemed empty, although there was a fresh cup of coffee with extra sugar on his desk, a grilled cheese sandwich, and a chocolate frosted donut with sprinkles.

That could only mean one thing.

- Hey, how are you feeling this morning?- Spencer froze in panic and turned around very, very slowly. His heart was beating so fast, he was sure (Y/N) could listen to it. She was waving at him with a shy smile on her face. She didn't look mad, or uncomfortable. She looked... worried.

- H... he... hey, (Y/N)- he stuttered and waved. He knew he had to say something- anything- but nothing seemed to come to mind. He was literally speechless.

- How are you feeling?

- G... g... good, I'm good, I'm ok- Spencer wanted to slap himself. He was humiliated already, but his behavior wasn't making it any better. He had to put his shit together somehow.