Movie Marathon (Spencer Reid/Reader)

Word count: 3,8K

Summary: Spencer wants to ask (Y/N) out on a date for Halloween, and they end up watching horror movies and giving kids candies. 

Warnings: Extremely fluffy. You've been warned.

A/N: Hi guys!! hope you have a great day! Are you excited about Halloween? I've been picking the movies we are gonna watch that day, 'cos my plan is a movie marathon. Which are your favorite horror movies? 

It wasn't a secret that Spencer loved Halloween. It wasn't a secret either that he loved (Y/N). Well, everybody knew it except for her. Apparently, her colleague and best friend was completely blind to all the little things Spencer did unconsciously, and that gave him away.

JJ knew Spencer loved (Y/N), and tried to help him. But he denied his feelings, blushed, and shook his head.

- "Just because she is my best friend and we spend time together outside the FBI doesn't mean I have feelings for her,"- he argued and looked around to make sure (Y/N) wasn't near to hear JJ's words.

- "No, but the fact you bring her her favorite coffee every Monday to make sure she starts the week with a smile gives it away."

- "I'm just nice with my best friend."

- "Come on, Spence! There is nothing wrong with being in love! You should ask her out! I am sure she likes you too!"

Spencer was about to argue when (Y/N)'s voice stopped him. She was just walking into the bullpen carrying a bag of Halloween decorations. It was October 1st, and she was ready to spread her love for the season.

- "She's perfect for you, Spence,"- JJ whispered and tapped on his back before adding- "Just ask her out."

- "Hello guys!! my favorite month just started! and it's time to start getting the spooky mood!"

(Y/N) smiled and left the bag on her desk. Spencer stared, curious and excited to know she shared that interest. Not that he didn't know, she had told her five months earlier, over lunch. Spencer could tell the exact time and date of that day. That been the first time they had shared a meal 'cos the rest of the team was in a meeting, and they were basically alone at the bullpen. After eating, (Y/N) suggested they'd get something sweet at the closest bakery and maybe also a coffee. To Spencer, that was pretty much their first date.

- "So, (Y/N), what are you going to do for Halloween?"- Spencer asked her as they walked to the subway after work. It had been a slow paperwork day, no case that took them outside the city.

- "I don't know. I haven't planned anything yet"- (Y/N) confessed and smiled at her friend- "Do you have any plan?"

- "No, nothing."- he answered, mostly whispering.