Passive aggressive(Spencer Reid/ Reader)

Requested: Yes

So here's the request, an angst fic where MGG or Spencer (You can decide) have a huge argument with the reader, and they stop talking for a while. During that time he really misses her but is also still angry. Anyways after a few days of not talking to each other, the reader texts him saying she'd understand if they wanna break up and that makes him realize that he was a bit too harsh and he goes over to her place and they make up. Basically has a fluffy ending

Warnings: Cursing, a little angst, a lot of fluff. Spencer being an asshole. 

Pairing: Spencer Reid x fem!Reader 

Category: A little angst with a fluffy ending. 

Summary: Spencer and his girlfriend don't know if they will survive their first fight. 

Word count: 3.5 K

A/N: Hello my favorite people!! How are you doing? Hope you are all safe! Here's a little "angsty" request. I had to pick between Gubler and Spencer, but I think Spencer suits better for this request. Hope you like it! 

Also, I started posting my series!! And I'm thrilled!! Updates are every Wednesday, it's called "Do I wanna Know," and it's the long version of our fools in love story, and it's pretty funny, it's been really fun to write. You can find it here on Wattpad and also on my Tumblr. 

See you in the comments!! 

─────•~❉᯽❉~•─────

When (Y/N) fell in love with Spencer Reid, she couldn't think of anything wrong about him. Sure, she knew the man had flaws, but honestly, none of those actually bothered her. Not his rambling, not his lack of social cues. Neither his previous trauma nor how he kept moving his hands as he spoke, and how it gradually increased when the subject was about something he loved.

She liked all those things about him.

Spencer ignored all the flaws people pointed out about (Y/N), 'cos he was in love with her. He didn't care that she had a hard time sharing her feelings and that he had to basically profile her to get to know what was, in fact, going on with her. He didn't care that she was a little bossy from time to time, 'cos he loved making her happy.

All those things he could deal with, 'cos he loved everything about her.

But people don't warn you when you are dating for a long while. All those little things that don't matter can turn into a bunch of flaws that start driving you nuts. And after eight-month dating, their perfect honeymoon was over. Spencer Reid and his girlfriend were about to get into their first official fight.

No one prepared them for it.

- "Spencer? Can you help me, please?"- (Y/N) was in his room, folding bed sheets and towels.

- "In a minute!"- Spencer replied and didn't take his eyes from the book he was reading.

- "You said that twenty minutes ago"- (Y/N) frowned and dropped the clean sheets on their bed- "Please, Spencer. I'm tired, and I wanna go to bed. I'd finish folding the clean clothes if you helped me."

- "In a minute."- Spencer repeated and didn't even pay much attention to his girlfriend's annoyed tone of voice until it was too late. She was standing right next to her in the living room.

- "Spencer! Please! Fucking help me now!"- he raised both eyebrows and stared back at her, her cheeks red in anger and her hands clenched into fists.