Let me show you how I love you (Matthew Gray Gubler/ Reader)

Requested: Yes :)

The reader finds out about Madison Beer's post that was a while ago, and she gets jealous. But Matthew shows her that she has nothing to worry about.

Category: Smut and fluff with a dash of angst.

Summary: When (Y/N) feels insecure, Matthew Gray Gubler shows her how much he loves and wants her.

Warnings: low self-esteem issues, cursing (obviously), oral sex, penetrative sex, daddy kink. All the good stuff.

Word count: 2,9K

A/N: Yes, this is my first official published smut. I hope it doesn't suck. Sorry if it does. Also, I'm kind of late on A LOT of requests, sorry, but I promise I'm working on all of them!! I just need a little time to make sure they are awesome <3 thank you all for reading!! You are the best!

(Y/N) looked at herself in the mirror and sighed. She had spent most of the afternoon crying, curled on the bed, hugging the pillow.

She had never felt so insecure and self-aware of each one of her flaws before.

Her arms were too chubby, she had cellulitis on her legs, and her hair didn't look pretty at all, no matter how much care she took of it. She tried her best, but she felt she failed every day.

And her boyfriend was gorgeous. As she stared at her reflex in the mirror, she wondered why someone like Matthew Gray Gubler would date her? Honestly, hands down, she wasn't anything special, not like him. He had worked as a model for Christ's Sakes! Girls on the street drooled over him. He had fans all over the world who would die to be with him. Even celebrities had a crush on him.

And unfortunately, that was what hurt her that day.

Usually, (Y/N) wouldn't overthink any of this. She would take a deep breath and look into Matthew's eyes and know how much he loved her. But not that day.

Maybe it was because he had been out of town for over three weeks now. The thought of him meeting someone else when he was away had started hunting (Y/N)'s mind and spreading the fear of rejection all over her body, like a disease.

A friend had sent (Y/N) a screenshot of a tweet earlier that day. Madison Beer had tweeted she loved Matthew Gray Gubler for the second time that week. The second time. And it got under her skin 'cos she wasn't as hot as Madison Beer was. Not a chance. That girl looked perfect on the screen, and she... well, she looked human. And Matthew didn't deserve human, 'cos he was heavenly made.

Seriously, why was he dating her? That's what she kept asking herself as she stood in front of that mirror, making her best not to cry anymore. It would come the day he noticed she was a mess, and he would leave her. Of that, (Y/N) was sure.

- "Bunny? I'm home!"

- "Fuck!"- (Y/N) ran to the bathroom to wash her face. She didn't know Matthew was coming home that day, and though she was excited to see him, she didn't want him to see her like that.

What a shitty way to welcome your boyfriend after three weeks apart: crying and wearing an oversized sweatshirt. Any other pretty girl would wait for him in sexy lingerie, makeup, and looking hot as fuck.

(Y/N) felt like crying again.

- "Bunny? are you here"- Matthew walked into the room and spotted his girlfriend in the bathroom- "There you are!!"- he ran to her and hugged her tight. She locked her arms around him tight and sighed. He smelled so good, always. He closed his eyes, thinking exactly the same: she smelled like home. Her neck was the place he never wanted to leave.