Don't you forget about me (Matthew Gray Gubler/ Reader)

Prompt: What if everybody forgets who you are?

Word count: 1,4K

Warnings: Mention of sex

Pairing: Matthew Gray Gubler/ reader

Category: Fluff

.

- This is weird, can we watch something else, please?- Matthew moved his arm around the couch until he found the remote control. (Y/N) turned to him and raised an eyebrow, a little confused. There was a red carpet interview with Gubler on the screen, nothing they had never seen before. Why was Matthew being so shy?

They were in their pajamas, it had been a very long and exhausting week for both of them: Matthew had just arrived from Monte Carlo after being part of the TV Festival, and his girlfriend had just completed writing the manuscript for her new book. Neither of them had slept much in the latest days, so their only plan was to stay on the couch in front of the television, in their pajamas, eating ice cream.

It had been a lazy day, which they deserved. Lots of movies, making out and napping.

- Where is all that shyness coming from, "Mr. Let's take pictures with no pants on in the middle of the street and upload them to every social media available"?- (Y/N) had to ask and Gubler chuckled, scratching his eyes and not saying a word for a moment. He was too tired to do anything, probably too tired to have that conversation too.

- I just don't feel like seeing my face on the screen

- I like seeing your face on the screen- she teased and poke out her tongue to him. Matthew smiled and caressed her legs with his thumbs sweetly. She was sitting on his lap and his arms were wrapped around her protectively. They hadn't been together in over a week, and all they wanted was to keep each other as close as possible.

- Really?- he questioned with a smile

- Yes, and I also like seeing your face in some other places- Gubler looked at her and ran his tongue through his lips slowly

- Like where?

- My screen lock- the girl answered and smiled innocently- On the pillow next to me every morning... on my phone when you call me

- That's sweet- he leaned and left a tiny little peck on her lips

- And most of all, I love seeing your face between my legs- (Y/N) whispered in his ear and Matthew Gray Gubler blushed. Somehow, after all those years, they could still make each other nervous, and fill their stomach with butterflies.

- I love being there too- his voice was low and his lips rubbed hers slowly. She giggled nervously and looked into his eyes.

- If your face looks so good everywhere, then why do you get so shy to see it on tv?

- Really?- he raised an eyebrow and cut (Y/N) a smirk- You wanna go back to that instead of talking of my face buried between your legs?

- I'm just curious... and I'm still sore from last night, and earlier today, so I need a little break from that... give me another hour and I'll be ready to go- Matthew laughed and nodded. Yes, he might have been a little rough on (Y/N), but only because she liked it... and he enjoyed it all too much.

- Fine, but we'll revisit that thought in a while, ok?

- Yes, daddy- she answered and bit her lips, giving him the most playful smile possible.

- Don't tease me...- his hand tightened on her waist and leg, moving her closer (if possible) to him, nearly leaving bruises on her skin. Again.

- Sorry, daddy...- (Y/N)'s words left her lips quickly making him groan, and she had to make her best to hide her excitement at the reaction. She was sored, she was tired, but she was always ready for some more rough sex with Matthew.