Gublerween vs Halloreid (Matthew Gray Gubler/ Reader)

Prompt: invent your own holiday

Pairing: Matthew Gray Gubler / Reader

Genre: Fluff

Warnings: none

Word counting: 1,2K

- To be fair, you didn't invent Gublerween- (Y/N) argued chuckling as Mathew turned and looked at her pretending to be shocked and upset. The truth was, he was really enjoying that conversation.

- It has half of my last name on it, it's my own holiday

- It's just Halloween in the Gubler's house!!

(Y/N) and Matthew were taking the Halloween decorations from the attic, their favorite season was approaching, and Gubler wanted to decorate the whole house as soon as possible. He actually wanted to start September 21st, but (Y/N) managed to hold him until October 1st. Why? mostly because she was too lazy to start looking for all the decorations they had, which were... way too many.

- You are just jealous, Bunny- and Matthew wasn't ready to stop- You wish you had your own holiday, but you don't

- I've got a birthday and an anniversary, that's all I need

- Bullshit!- Gubler stood in front of his girlfriend, holding a big box labeled "Gublerween" with big black markers all over- You want your own holiday, dedicated to...- she crossed her arms and waited for the rest of the sentence, but nothing came from Matthew's lips.

- Dedicated to what, honey?- and her boyfriend had no idea what to add to that- You don't know what I like, do you?

- What?! no!- he argued as (Y/N) stared at him raising an eyebrow- I just couldn't come up with anything that could define you, 'cos there are so many things you do that are awesome- the girl bit her lips in a poor attempt to avoid laughing. She could smell the bullshit in every word he was speaking.

- Sure, Gub

- I know what you like, Bunny!- he dropped the box and crossed his arms on his chest as well

- Enlighten me!

- You like writing stories that connect people, you love horror movies, reading, taking long walks, riding your longboard, and baking!

- That's right, but that sounds like a pretty lousy holiday...- she tapped on his arm and walked downstairs with two big decorations boxes.

- That's because you are up against Gublerween

- Ok, please! explain to me what's the difference between Halloween and Gublerween

- Easy! Instead of Hallo, there's Gubler- she rolled her eyes as he chuckled- When you spend your Halloween with me, you know it's not your regular holiday

- Believe me, honey, I know! this is my seventh Halloween with you- Gubler smiled widely as they reached the first floor, where they already had the rest of the decoration boxes.

- I think this is it...- (Y/N) looked around and sighed- Where do you wanna start?

- I need coffee first- the girl reached out for his hand and made their way to the kitchen.

.

- You know who deserves his own holiday?- she broke the silence after a few minutes, while they waited for their coffees

- Who?

- Reid- Matthew furrowed his brows and turned to her confused- Poor thing, he has gone through so much