I don't wanna share my dad! - Spencer Reid x Reader (and their daughter)

Word count: 5K

Requested: Yes (six months ago, sorry)

Summary: Little Raven Reid isn't fond of the idea of having a sibling 'cos she refuses to share her daddy's love.

Warnings: There's so much fluff here; it's a crime.

A/N: Though you can imagine your fav Spencer, I wrote this in the "Do I Wanna Know" universe, and it's around the beginning of season 11. If you haven't read it yet, the book is here on Wattpad too. 

--

Saying Spencer's daughter was a "Daddy's girl" was undeniable. The four years old little girl couldn't live without him from day one. That being said, it didn't mean little Raven didn't love her mom, 'cos she adored (Y/N). Still, there was something in her relationship with Spencer, something special.

Their bond started at an early age when Spencer would make sure he was the one changing her diapers and giving her her bottles when she cried at night and let his wife rest. Spencer knew (Y/N) was with their daughter during the day, and he was at work. The little time they shared was precious for him.

Spencer treasured everything they shared. He had a box in his drawer where he kept everything Raven had ever given to him. From drawings to funny-looking rocks she had found on their walks through the park. Yes, they took a walk together every Saturday morning to give (Y/N) some extra time to sleep and returned home with breakfast for everybody.

Raved loved her dad. He was amazing in her eyes. He knew every story ever written and could tell it without even reading! When they played, he made different voices for each character, and he was always willing to have tea parties. Dad Spencer was so tall that she could definitely reach the stars whenever he took her in his arms. They were a team. And no one could get in the middle of them. Or at least, that's what Raven thought.

It was Saturday, early morning. (Y/N) and Spencer were sitting on the edge of their bathtub, holding hands. Neither of them said a thing during the 120 seconds they waited. Instead, Reid drew patterns on the palm of her hand with his finger as he smiled at her. He was excited, like a kid on Christmas morning.

The alarm on (Y/N) 's phone went off, and the two of them stayed still for another few seconds.

- "Ready to find out if we are gonna be parents again, Mrs. Reid?"- Spencer asked his wife, and she giggled

- "Would you do the honors, Dr. Reid?"- she replied as the two of them stood up and walked to the sink, where they left the pregnancy test. Spencer held it and turned it around. In a matter of seconds, his eyes filled with tears as the warmest smiled lodged on his lips.

- "It's positive"- he whispered and wrapped his arms around his wife right away, who chuckled and held him tight against her body.

- "Really, honey bunny?"

- "Yes, chipmunk. We are gonna be parents again!"

The couple had been trying for the last six months, and though neither of them was worried, it was overall frustrating failing over and over again. Having that positive test in their hands was the confirmation of the joy they were looking for.

- "Now... how are we telling Raven?"- (Y/N) looked at Spencer, and he opened his mouth, but surprisingly, no word came from it.

- "Yeah, that's what I thought."- (Y/N) chuckled and shook her head- "Come on, let's get dressed before our baby wakes up."