Chapter 36

Harry's Pov

After that everything happened so quick. The boys refused to let me go with them to get Tod with Paul and the police. Even Niall left which shocked me, I think he wanted to punch Tod himself for hurting me. So that just left me alone with Piper, who still had no idea what was happening.

She seems to think that the boys went on a small holiday without me, which she finds funny, the fact that I've separated myself from them gives her power. Every moment I've spent with her she's smiling and laughing at me. But I don't let you get into my head. Not since I know the truth, that Niall loves me.

Right now the two of us are in her room watching a movie. I don't remember the name but It's boring. So I'm pretty much on my phone, texting Niall.

Text messages

Niall- Hey, how's it going?

Harry- Fine, Pipers getting on my nerves though. I miss you.

Niall- I miss you too love, remember don't let her get to you.

Harry- I won't, do you have Tod yet?

Before I could see his reply Piper gets up and sits on my lap. I put my phone down after shutting it of. Don't want to risk you seeing the texts.

"What do you want Piper?"

Piper smiles and goes to miss my neck but I move away.

"I'm bored Harry."

"Don't care, get off me." I try to push her off but she doesn't budge.

"That's not how you treat a lady Harold!" She presses her necklace causing me to groan in pain. She just laughs.

"That's what I thought, now come on." She goes for my neck again but this time I let her.

I close my eyes and picture Niall on my lap, kissing it gently. Nibbling it a little causing me to giggle. I try to forget that it's not Niall on me right now but Piper.

I feel her hands start to wander around me body. Her touch gives me chills. She hands make their way to the line of my shirt and she's pulls it off.

It's Niall Harry, calm down. Tomorrow this will all be over. This is what I think to myself over and over again as she slowly removes each piece of my clothing.

I push her to the bed and get on top of her, the better the act the more she'll believe. I brush my lips across her stomach and leave small love bits all over her. We do this for a while, the movie playing in the background.  As her hands are inches away from my belt she laughs and starts to sit up.

"What?" I ask in confusion.

"Harry you honestly think I'm that stupid, that I would leave my phone out for you to see. The exact location with the money and with Tod."

My heart stops and the door opens. I turn around and see Tod, standing in the doorway, with an envelope in his hands.