Chapter 15

Harry's Pov

We're watching some show that Zayn likes and it's actually really good, It's called ICarly and we are all laughing at it sitting on the couch. Well, all of us are laughing except me. We all just woke up and Pipers still in the back sleeping. Last night we just cuddled, I just pretended she was Niall, I know that won't help my situation but I couldn't help it. And now I feel a strong urge to cut. I'm sitting next to Liam and my leg is shaking. I feel Liams hand go to my knee to try and stop it but it doesn't work.

I look at him with pleading eyes, trying to tell him what I'm feeling and he nods. I slowly stand up and he fallows me.

"Li, Haz, where are you two going?" I hear Louis call out from behind us. I stop dead in my tracks and can feel my face go white. What do I say!? I can't tell the truth. Thankfully Liam thinks quickly and tells them we're going to get ready in the back. I feel light coming back to my face and a small smile forms onto my lips. Liam kept his promise and I love him for that.

Liam grabs my razor from his bag since he doesn't trust me with it in my hands. Which is probably a good idea. He hands it to me and we head to the bathroom. He locks the door behind him and we both sit on the ground. We sit there for a little bit, silent, I feel a little uncomfortable with him watching me cut but it's the only way. So after the small silence I bring the razor to my wrist and make my first cut. I can see Liam flinch in the corner of my eye but I ignore him.

"So Harry, are you excited for the rest of tour?" Liam asks me. It's clear his trying to distract me and I appreciate it.

"Ummm, well I love preforming on stage, It's nice to hear people screaming my name and cheering me on." I say, Liam smiles.

It's silent again, and I make another slow cut, the pain making me feel calm. I stop and look at liam.

"Liam."

"Yes"

"Do you think I deserve this, like the fame and the band." I ask looking at my feet. Liam gets up and sits right next to me.

"Harry, you deserve all of this fame and this job, we need you in the band, you bring us together." He says. I look up at him.

"But Liam, people call me a man whore, is that true?" I ask. It feels good to finally be asking these things that have been eating me alive.

"No Harry that's not true, yes you've slept with more people then the rest of us but not nearly as much as the public thinks, and you were always kind and respectful to those woman. Your intention was never to hurt them, and you were just confused about your sexuality. You shouldn't listen to anyone who says otherwise."

I look up from my feet and look at him again.

"Liam," I pause, "does Niall think I'm a man whore?" I feel a tear coming down my cheek.

Liam shakes his head. " Liam I heard Niall in your room, he thinks I'm a man whore and doesn't care about me, don't lie and says it's not true cause I heard him, I heard him say these things Liam. How can I not believe what the public thinks of me, how can I ignore them when the person I loves thinks the same thing as them!" I yell, more tears falling down my face. Liam wraps his arms around me and I drop my razor and hug him back.

"Harry, Niall was upset, he was upset because..." Liam stops talking. "What?" I ask.

"He was upset because he was worried about you, he doesn't really know Piper and doesn't trust her. So he took his anger out on you, he didn't mean anything he said Harry."

I stop hugging Liam and nod. I still don't believe him fully but for now I feel better. For now.

"Now let's get you washed up. And Harry... thank you for keeping your end of the deal." Liam says.

"No problem."

Liam cleans up my two new cuts and we leave the bathroom. I put on a new shirt and we both get ready for the day. Even though we're on the bus for the rest of it. Liam takes back my razor and puts it in his bag. I find Piper out with the other boys and I smile. She looks so pretty, she has her long brown hair down. She's wearing a yellow sundress on. I walk up to her and it down besides her. She's talking to Niall and they seem to be having an actual conversation which makes me feel good. She snuggles into me still talking to Niall and I see Niall shift as she does this action.

"Hi love." She says. "Did you sleep well?

"Of course, I was next to you." I say back giving her a quick kiss. After that she goes back to her conversation with Niall and I space out thinking, was Liam telling truth about Niall? Did he really worry about me, and if so, why so much?

Authors note

This chapter is a little longer then the usual chapters. Please keep voting and making comments. I love feedback.