Chapter 20

Harry's Pov

What's that terrible noise, it's causing my ears to ring? Oh my head, the pain runs down my back and all the way to my toes. Oh god I think I'm going to be sick.

I open my eyes and puke onto the ground in front of me. After a long 30 seconds I slowly look up and see that I'm in a dark room. Looks like a basement, but I can't really tell, there's pretty much no light. How did I get here? Last thing I remember was sitting of that bench after... after I told Niall the truth, after he called me disgusting.

I hear muffled voices above me, okay so this is a basement. I can't make out exactly wait their saying. All I know is that they're laughing, there laughs, I recognize them.

I stand up from the bench and stop to walk back to the building know that that boy's must be worried about me. As I walk around the corner again when I feel a sharp pain in the back of my head and start to feel light headed. My vision starts to blur and I fall to my knees. I then fall to my face, my eyes slowly start to close. The last thing I hear is a deep laugh.

Omg that's right, that's where I recognize the laughs, well at least one of them. These people must have taken me. I had my phone in my back pocket. I could call somebody, I move my butt around to feel a phone but I feel nothing. Shit it's not there. What am I going do? Think Harry think.

Just then a door opens and I hear 2 footsteps coming down the stairs. Suddenly a light turns on and my eyes hurt. It's so bright.

"So... you're the famous Harry Styles that all girls talk of... you know I don't see it." One of the men says.

"Trust me neither do I." I whisper

"Excuse me boy!" The same man gets in my face and pushes my chair back holding onto it.

I say nothing, I just shut my eyes and hope that this is a dream.

"That's what I thought." The man says with that evil laugh.

"So boy, do you know why you're here?" The second man speaks this time.

I say nothing

Just then a fist is brought to my face and my chair falls to its side and me with it. My left eye throbs and I let out a loud groan.

"Answer is when we ask questions boy." The first man says. I'm going to call his stupid and the second man dumb. I give a small chuckle at this thought. Stupid and Dumb didn't like that one bit. Because just then I foot kicks my stomach and I groan again.

"Untie him Frank!" Stupid says.

I feel my hands and feet become loose and I slowly bring my knees to my face to try to hide. This makes Frank and Stupid laugh.

"He thinks that's gonna stop us, I mean the girls like looks not brains and this shows it." Stupid says.

"Get up!" Frank yells. "I said get up!" Frank grabs the neckline of my shirt and forces me up to my legs. My eyes don't leave my feet.

"Look at us." Stupid says in a creepy whisper.

I do as I'm told not wanting another kick to the stomach and slowly lift my head to see them. When my eyes finally reach them I see 2 middle aged men. Both tall and muscular, one has a long brown beard while the other is cleaned shaved.

"Hey Harold." The clean face one says. This one is Frank.

"Don't call my that!" I say forcefully.

"Oh Harry don't you get it yet? You're stuck here, we're your family now and family can call each other what they wish." Stupid says as he walks closer to me.

"I'm not your family!" I yell try is time. This causes both men to flinch.

"He doesn't get it Tom." Frank says to the Stupid.

"Oh we'll make him get it." Tom says. Just then both men walk closer to me, I walk backwards into a corner and they book they keep getting closer to me. They keep walking till they're right in my face. And that's when it happens, the next fist.