Chapter 30

Harry's Pov

I got discharged from the hospital a few days ago, everything been fine. As fine as it can be. I've been avoiding Niall and the others. I'm not healthy enough to travel a lot so we're just staying in the hotel.

My mom called me a few days ago, she was worried sick but is feeling so much better knowing that I'm safe. What she doesn't know that I'm not really. She begged to come and see me but I told her she didn't have to and I'll visit once I'm allowed to travel.

As for Piper well the situation Is still there, she acts all lovely dovey with me when the boys are around and when they leave she holds her necklace causing me pain. The boys don't seem to notice, not surprised though since I'm nothing to notice.

Cutting, well I'm back at that. I do it at least once a day, I forgot how much it helped. How it makes all the pain I feel go away even for a little bit.

Right now I'm sitting on the couch and watching tv. I'm not really paying any attention to it though. Just then I hear someone enter the room. I thought it was Piper, "Go the fuck away Piper." I yell.

"Sorry, not Piper." I hear my Irish love say. I quickly turn my head around and see Niall.

"Ummm, sorry."

"It's fine, why would you want Piper....you know what never mind."

I'm thankful he didn't finish his question. I get up to leave.

"Harry wait, we need to talk."  Niall puts his hand in my shoulder trying to stop me. I get chills down my back.

"Niall I need to go."

"You've been saying that since you left the hospital, I can tell you're mad at me Haz."

"Remember, I don't remember what happened that day, so I'm not mad at you."

"I don't believe you."

I look into Nialls eyes then back at the ground.

"Harry look at me." He stated putting his other hand under my chin lifting my head so I'm looking at him.

"Niall." I say softly. "I can't."

"Tell me you're telling the truth, tell me that you don't remember, tell me that you love Piper." He looks desperate, I don't know why though, he doesn't like me. He told me himself.

"I don't remember, I love Piper." I force myself to say.

"You're lying. I can tell."

"I'm not, I need to go." I try to push by Niall.

"Harry."

"I need to go Niall! I'm sick of you guys pretending that you care. That you want to know how I feel. How I'm doing. I know none of you give a fuck about me. I went though something that you guys can't even imagine. I don't want to talk about it, I just want to forget, forget it happened, and I can do that in my own. Without any of your guys help!" I push past Niall but before I can get to the door he says something.

"Wanting to forget, are you cutting again?"

"That's none of your business." I look at him.

"That's a yes."

And with that I slam the door and find Piper in the hall smiling as she pushes on her necklace and I fall to the ground.