Chapter 3

Harry's Pov

Why did he have to do that, put his hand of my shoulder, looking at me with his amazing, beautiful blue eyes. This action causes me to quickly turn my head facing him and it's like the kiss all over again. He was close to my face, with a small frown on his face. It pained my to see him like this knowing it was me that caused it. I don't say anything and just stare at him, I watch as his lips move forming words that I don't listen to. I can sense the other boys looking at us.

After what seemed like an forever I stand up moving his hand off of me and walk to the back of the bus. I sit on my bed and close the curtain hiding me from the outside world. I start to think If I should really do it, end it. I mean it has to get better, it just has to, I mean maybe Niall will fall for me, realize that I'm not that bad maybe we could be together and I could be hap-
What are you talking about! That'll never happen, Nialls straight, not gay like you, how can you live with yourself know that you are the way you are! If you love your fans so much do that they want! Do what they ask of you! Don't wimp out on another thing.

I feel that bus come to a stop so I assume we got to the hotel. We're heading back on the road in 2 nights to get to our next concert location. So I have tonight or tomorrow tonight only. I hear the other boys walk to the back of the bus, grabbing things just for the night. I open the curtain and they all stare at me. I realize that I was just crying so I probably looked like hell. I try to stand up and that pain from my stomach comes back, I do my best not to show any signs of pain. I give the boys a small fake smile and go to my bag to grab what I needed for the night. I didn't need much, just a razor.

Nialls Pov

After Harry went to the back it was silent, it was very awkward. I know something is wrong with Harry and the boys and I can't handle the lies anymore
"Okay what is going on between all you boys, I know somethings up to don't lie!" I yell.

"Nothings going on..."

"Oh bull shit!" I snapped back at Zyan

All the boys are looking at their feet. They look scared, nervous like they know somethings going to happen. They're like this for a while when Liam finally speaks up.

"Harry's just upset about the kiss okay, he's worried that he ruined your guys friendship"

"Omg why didn't I think of that, I need to talk to him!" I walk to the the back where Harry is, the boys fallow me.

"I don't think you should talk to him actually" says Louis nervously.
I shrug the comment of and go and grab things like a toothbrush and cloths for tomorrow. I hear a small sob and look over at Harry's bed with the curtain closed in front of him. The sobbing stops and I see a sad Harry sitting up. His hair is a mess and his eyes are swollen. He stands up and it looks like he struggled doing that action, like something was holding him back. He grabs something small from his bag but I can't see what it is.
"Harry I think you need some cloths" I say with a laugh.

He looks at me and laughs to.
"I think I'll just wear this tomorrow Nialler"

The other boys walk off the bus and as Harry's about to I stop him.

"Harry can we talk for a second?"

Harry turns around with a terrified expression on his face.