Chapter 23

Liams Pov

It's been a week since Harry got taken. The police are no closer then they were a week ago. The boys and I are all starting to worry, Niall especially. He hasn't eaten anything in 2 days. I've never seen him like this. It's like he's numb, empty, because Harry's gone.

We're all staying in a hotel in Boston, the lobby is crowed with paps and fans, but known of us really leave the floor. Or our rooms to be honest, only to go to each others room.

Just then I hear a knock at my door. I get up and open it to see Niall there, panting and crying.

"Niall what's wrong?"

"The tv, turn on the tv!" He runs past me and grabs the remote. "Come on in." I say sarcasticlly.

Nial stops to give me a "don't fuck with me" look so I don't say anything else. He turns there on and there's a lady talking about a kidnapping. Harry's.

"Niall what is this?"

"They got something."

"What?" I ask.

Niall points to the tv, "look"

"Channel 5 has received an anonymous CD early this morning. Containing information on the resent kidnapping of Harry Edward Styles. Now I must tell you what we're going to show you in hard to watch and we advise young viewers not to watch."

Just then a video clip pops up onto the screen. At first it's just Harry sitting in a chair looking down. I can't see his face but I know he got beaten up, I can just tell.

Then 1 man pops onto the screen with him but he has a mask on. This man speaks, "This in pop band member Harry Styles, the stupid, worthless boy who thinks he's a star. As you can see he's not having the best time here." He picks up Harry's head to show his face. Now I can see all his bruises and cuts. He looks so weak. The man calls for someone out of view of the camera. Then another man comes into view.

"Do it"

Then this man starts to punch and hit Harry. Niall and I can everything. Harry's cry's for help, his grunting from the pain. It kills me. He needs to come home.

After a long 2 minutes of Harry getting beaten up the first man speaks again. "20 million dollar by the end of this week, or he dies."  Then the video cuts out.  And Niall and I are both crying.